PDA

View Full Version : HD Speed vs. Boss Finishing Sealant

Pages : [1] 2 3

LSNAutoDetailing
03-16-2016, 04:51 PM
I currently use HD Speed and am pleased with the results I've received, however, I recently purchased all the BOSS creams & pads. I've used Fast Correcting Cream.

While I know there is no such thing as a one-trick-pony, hence the reason I have an assortment of compounds, polishes, and LSP's.

I'm wondering if anyone has done any side-by-side comparisons, or at least has a comparable experience to share regarding the two, HD Speed vs. GG BOSS Finishing Sealant?

Caleb@ImpeccableImage
03-16-2016, 11:23 PM
Im interested in this as well.

AbileneAutoWerx
03-16-2016, 11:35 PM
Im interested in this as well.

Same here. Love HD Speed. I have all the BOSS Creams except the Finishing Sealant.

GSKR
03-17-2016, 05:54 AM
There are limitations to hd speed as a aio no matter what pad you use.although it a great product for less severe paint conditions.If all of these aio had more of a bite in there product,it would be a good thing.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-17-2016, 06:26 AM
I currently use HD Speed and am pleased with the results I've received, however, I recently purchased all the BOSS creams & pads. I've used Fast Correcting Cream.

While I know there is no such thing as a one-trick-pony, hence the reason I have an assortment of compounds, polishes, and LSP's.

I'm wondering if anyone has done any side-by-side comparisons, or at least has a comparable experience to share regarding the two, HD Speed vs. GG BOSS Finishing Sealant?

No , in fact people don't even know finishing sealant is a all in one.

Jeff brown explained that it is one of the best all in ones on the market.

Even had the other top Dawg all in ones on the market as a benchmark for finishing sealant to be better!

I will do a review on the forum with a video, I would of done this sooner however I recently ran out of HD speed.

I plan on making my YouTube channel a lot more active and busy

Making informative videos such as.

Fg400 vs fast cream
Gg finishing sealant vs speed

Etc.

Zubair
03-17-2016, 06:34 AM
Do an Essence vs Speed vs D151 too.

KBsToy
03-17-2016, 07:07 AM

Even had the other top Dawg all in ones on the market as a benchmark for finishing sealant to be better!

I will do a review on the forum with a video, I would of done this sooner however I recently ran out of HD speed.

Fg400 vs fast cream

Etc.

Will be watching , sounds interesting ....Thanks

WRAPT C5Z06
03-17-2016, 07:17 AM

Fg400 vs fast cream

Etc.
Sub'd. :props:

Zubair
03-17-2016, 07:47 AM
Do an Essence vs Speed vs D151 too.

I forgot Menz 3-1

LSNAutoDetailing
03-17-2016, 09:53 AM
There are limitations to hd speed as a aio no matter what pad you use.although it a great product for less severe paint conditions.If all of these aio had more of a bite in there product,it would be a good thing.

Good point Jeff, and I think you got your wish, which is why I ask. The Oct 2015 Autopia Polish Comparison Chart (http://www.autopia.org/forums/paint-correction-and-gloss-enhancement/181138-updated-9-2015-autopia-polish-comparison-chart.html) states that on a scale of 0-10, HD Speed is a cut level of #2, where as GG Finishing Sealant Cream is a #4. We shall see...

Fg400 vs fast cream

Etc.

Great! I look forward to the video!

rwright
03-17-2016, 11:06 AM

May I ask what pads you are using with HD Speed that you are not getting bite? Speed has the capability to correct paint.

JonRC
03-17-2016, 01:02 PM
Can't wait for a comparison!! hasn't been a good AIO comparison for all the new stuff i keep reading about.

GG Finishing sealant cream doesn't leave anything on the paint according to the updated polish chart. I guess someone made a mistake on the chart or on the product name :/

silverfox
03-17-2016, 01:46 PM
It's going to take something special to unseat HD speed

haris300
03-17-2016, 02:09 PM
I'll try and document a few side by sides of Speed and Finishing Sealant when I get a chance. I've got some McKee's 37 360 on the way too so maybe I'll throw that in the mix as well.

WRAPT C5Z06
03-17-2016, 02:30 PM
I'll try and document a few side by sides of Speed and Finishing Sealant when I get a chance. I've got some McKee's 37 360 on the way too so maybe I'll throw that in the mix as well.

Nice!