PDA

View Full Version : Check out new set up

shop1detail
03-13-2016, 05:39 PM
Hey guys...just posts something not too long ago. But but new subject ... Check this out, Chevy Colorado pulling 4x6 trailer. I know it's small but I got a start .

So if you zoom in on the pressure washer you will see what I did to solve a old issue I had posted about. Yes it has a blow off valve. It's electric. And so my setup short of generator and vac is pretty quiet. I will upgrade some of this as I go and right now I have a battery and a reel on the passenger side.

Rig: Chevy Colorado 2wd 4cyl
Trailer: 4x6 utility
Pressure washer: greenworks 2200
Vac: shopvac 12 gallon
Generator: champion 1800
Ag pump: hiflow (to get water to the pump)
Tank: 35 gallon norwesco

shop1detail
03-13-2016, 05:42 PM
Forgot this. Ha ha.

VISITOR
03-13-2016, 08:13 PM
nice start and wish you the best of luck... :)

Detailing by M
03-14-2016, 09:56 PM
you don't need that pump. the pw will su ck the water just fine. You might be restricting the flow, try it without it.
also you can get di tanks and hook up directly to a water source and you'll have plenty or pressure.

shop1detail
03-15-2016, 08:19 AM
This is a electric pressure washer...1.8gpm...belive me does not work. Already tried it...lol. Actually that ag pump puts out 3.5 GPM so I'm over feeding but it's got some ass now. I will take a video one day so everyone can see how it works. You wouldn't believe how many people couldn't help with this...its kinda my Frankenstein way of making this work.