PDA

View Full Version : Tip: Locking plug

NuthinFancy
03-13-2016, 06:07 AM
If you are tired of cords separating or tying ends up in knots, try this locking cord end.
Cerrowire 15 Amp 125-Volt Stay Plugged Replacement End-630-15AREPLEND - The Home Depot (http://www.homedepot.com/p/Cerrowire-15-Amp-125-Volt-Stay-Plugged-Replacement-End-630-15AREPLEND/203609454)

Riff
03-13-2016, 07:29 AM
Cool.

This forum needs a like button.

👍🏽

GSKR
03-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Gonna get a couple today thanks for the info.

Calendyr
03-13-2016, 11:26 AM
There is a very simple trick to prevent cords from unplugging. You simply tie a knot between the Appliance cord and the extension cord before you plug them together. It is possible for them to separate but it almost never happens when you do this.

NuthinFancy
03-13-2016, 12:02 PM
Yep. However, when you're climbing around on ladders and staging, they always hang up when you don't want em to. You know when you go around the corner of that rv, that knot will get stuck in the tires :)

rlmccarty2000
03-13-2016, 01:09 PM
Nice! Thanks for the post.

Sizzle Chest
03-13-2016, 02:04 PM
Thanks for posting!! Very cool.

M Auto Spa
07-21-2016, 07:01 PM
Sizzle chest ur an idiot for posting that name and pic

hoyt66
07-22-2016, 04:21 AM
Yep. However, when you're climbing around on ladders and staging, they always hang up when you don't want em to. You know when you go around the corner of that rv, that knot will get stuck in the tires :)

Just last summer the ole knot between the extenson cord got hung up on the rung of the step ladder as I was coming down. Part of it was on the step and in my haste I stepped on it and fell off the ladder. Fortunately it was only a few steps. I did save the the polisher though. I was like the drunk ppl in the videos where they fall and hold their beer up as to not waste any...yeah...I was happy like that!

oneheadlite
07-22-2016, 07:47 AM

Really? I'm hoping that was in jest, otherwise 4 posts in to your post count and you chime in to a thread just to say "You're dumb, your name is dumb, and your comical picture is dumb."?

Sorry, maybe it's early and I missed something, just struck me as really unnecessary.

WaxMaster1
07-22-2016, 08:10 AM
Really? I'm hoping that was in jest, otherwise 4 posts in to your post count and you chime in to a thread just to say "You're dumb, your name is dumb, and your comical picture is dumb."?

Sorry, maybe it's early and I missed something, just struck me as really unnecessary.

That's what I was thinking too!

Whitewater25
07-22-2016, 08:59 AM
Hey! No bashing allowed here! To each their own.

Mike Phillips
07-28-2016, 07:51 AM

Really?

Happy to say we don't allow this type of rude behavior on this forum. I'm sure you can find plenty of forums where it's allowed but not here.

Here's the link to our forum rules,

Forum Rules (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/introduce-yourself/24039-forum-rules.html)

Here's the rules you broke....

3. You are welcome to disagree but you must be polite.

4. No bashing any company or their products. No bashing other people. If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all, this also includes talking to others in a demeaning manner.

8. Keep language "G Rated", this includes insinuations. If you wouldn't say it in front of your grandparents, your parents or your children, then you shouldn't probably be posting to the AutogeekOnline forum.

:nomore: