PDA

View Full Version : McKee's 360 AIO

BTLew81
03-12-2016, 02:19 PM
No pics...yet.

I decided to go the route of an AIO on my new daily driver, mainly because it's claimed to last quite a long time.

This is a nice product. It was weird, to me, that the product basically disappeared, which I have never experienced before and it left me wondering if there was really any product/protection there. However, it removed some light marring and seemed to leave a pretty slick finish...with minimal product to wipe off!

I am going to hit it with some fast wax when it cures, but the look seems to be getting better, even though it's only been an hour or so since I finished.

I think, teamed with fast wax and new new rinseless, that I will only have to bust out the polisher a couple of times a year. Maybe I'll graduate to the new Mckee's coating, but for now, 360 seems like a nice product. Anxious to try the fast wax and see how it compliments 360!

Justin at Final Inspection
03-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Awesome. Let us know how you like the fast wax. I tried it the other day after a maintenance wash on my daily driver. Leaves a nice slick surface

BTLew81
03-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Great looking forward to using it.