PDA

View Full Version : The Best Shampoo!!! Review!!

trhland
10-07-2007, 10:44 AM
YES ITS ME TRYING OUT SOAPS AGAIN TO FIND THE BEST!!!AS FAR AS PINNICLES SHAMPOO. LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST REVIEW ITS GREAT!!! LOTS OF LUBRICITY. BUT I DID NOTICE THE FOAM GOING DOWN AFTER DOING ONE SIDE OF THE TRUCK . NO BIG DEAL JUST ANOTHER BLAST WITH THE HOSE THE CAME BACK!!. I HAVE TO SAY OPTIMUMS SHAMPOO IS AWESOME . I USED THAT TODAY AND REALLY RELIZED HOW GOOD IT IS. THE SUDDS DONT DEMINISH AT ALL. SO IM THINKING TO GET THE ULTIMATE SHAMPOO ADD HALF PINNICLE AND HALF OPTIMUMS SHAMPOO TO A BUCKET FOR THE BEST SHAMPOO!!! IM GOING TO TRY THIS NEXT TIME.ILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW HOW IT COMES OUT.:D

D
10-07-2007, 12:15 PM
What factors are you taking into consideration to determine what the best is?

ScottB
10-07-2007, 12:17 PM
I have found some of the best to be Pinnacles, Poorboys, Duragloss, Zaino, and Optimum. They all work well on their own and I try to keep a bottle of each on hand.

trhland
10-07-2007, 01:38 PM
What factors are you taking into consideration to determine what the best is? sudds / and lubricity

D
10-07-2007, 01:59 PM
What about cleaning ability, price, use in foam gun, foam cannon, and buckets. IMO, different soaps should be used at different times.

My favorite strong soap is CG CW. Its cheap, works great in foam gun, foam canon, and buckets, makes awesome suds and has great lubricity. So thats my soap for heavy cleanings on customer cars. Im still looking for a soap that I like for maintaining my own car. Something rather gentle that produces good lubricity. PB SSS would be good for that, Gold Class is alright. But PB SSS sucks in my foam cannon.

trhland
10-07-2007, 02:28 PM
cleaning abilty is great with optimum and pinnicle . also these are very gentel soaps along with nice lubricity and sudds. as far as my foam gun i havnt tryed them it it yet but i will soon. sofar ive been useing d/p extreme foam in the gun only and thats great soap too.

D
10-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Yeah, DP works well in foam cannon, foam gun, and buckets. But I feel its a big strong and CG is a much better value. So I dont really use it.

klumzypinoy
10-07-2007, 03:26 PM
hey trhland have you used DG yet? Just wondering :p.
Oh yeah, so how do you compare Optimum to Poorboy's soap? Optimum better?

trhland
10-07-2007, 05:19 PM
hey trhland have you used DG yet? Just wondering :p.
Oh yeah, so how do you compare Optimum to Poorboy's soap? Optimum better?
i just got a sample of d/g soap today from-dont sleep on it.- joe. we met up today and we exchanged samples so i havent tryed it yet but will soon. and as far as poorboys soap . i didnt like it at all!!!it had sudds yes. but no lubricity at all. as far as optimums soap . awesome. tons of sudds and also lubricity. a very good soap. one of my favorites!!!!

pirex
10-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Yeah, what did I tell you :p

supercharged
10-08-2007, 01:04 AM
What about cleaning ability, price, use in foam gun, foam cannon, and buckets. IMO, different soaps should be used at different times.

My favorite strong soap is CG CW. Its cheap, works great in foam gun, foam canon, and buckets, makes awesome suds and has great lubricity. So thats my soap for heavy cleanings on customer cars. Im still looking for a soap that I like for maintaining my own car. Something rather gentle that produces good lubricity. PB SSS would be good for that, Gold Class is alright. But PB SSS sucks in my foam cannon.
Try Optimum or Duragloss.

klumzypinoy
10-08-2007, 01:40 AM
I need to give duragloss another try. It's my first good soap but the last time I used it was in January..