PDA

View Full Version : rupes mark ii sale?

ascarbo27
03-11-2016, 04:20 PM
when do the rupes 2 go on sale. lol i want one so bad but at 23 with a baby and stupid car payment i cant afford it:buffing:

7.3powerstroke
03-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Call or PM Nick and see what he can do for you.

apthai
03-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Rupes polisher are usually excluded from all sales... even the no exclusion sales.

The Guz
03-11-2016, 04:36 PM
Rupes polisher are usually excluded from all sales... even the no exclusion sales.

Exactly this. I contacted Nick about this before through a PM and he mentioned that any type of deals were no longer offered.

My recommendation would be to buy the gift certificates when they go on sale and use that towards the Rupes. That is what I did.

7.3powerstroke
03-11-2016, 04:38 PM
Exactly this. I contacted Nick about this before through a PM and he mentioned that any type of deals were no longer offered.

My recommendation would be to buy the gift certificates when they go on sale and use that towards the Rupes. That is what I did.

How long ago was this? I ask because I got my Mark II 15 from ACC at a discount. Would not surprise me if they quit discounting though

d33p
03-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Other sites allow discounts on Rupes so wouldnt AG have to price match it?

The Guz
03-11-2016, 07:13 PM
How long ago was this? I ask because I got my Mark II 15 from ACC at a discount. Would not surprise me if they quit discounting though

January 6, 2016 time frame to be exact. I still have the PM from Nick.

7.3powerstroke
03-11-2016, 09:12 PM
January 6, 2016 time frame to be exact. I still have the PM from Nick.

Thanks Guz, I ordered my Mark II a good bit before that. Looks like they possibly changed their policy.

jcaustin87
03-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Typically with products like Rupes, MetroVac etc. they have a MAP price (min advertised price) and I'm willing to bet on such a hot new item, there's not a whole lot of margin on these things.

You're best bet is a gift certificate sale where you can stock on 200 dollar gift certs for 150 bucks.

ascarbo27
03-12-2016, 08:06 AM
when do gift certs go on sale usually?

11Silverado
03-12-2016, 09:16 AM
when do gift certs go on sale usually?

They're few and far between so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled. Your best bet is around the Holidays. They usually pop up around then, but other than that it is random.

Dylan@RUPES
03-13-2016, 05:39 PM

Would love to know which sites you're referring to - all our tools are MAP protected so anyone violating that would either be at risk of losing their distribution rights or were never authorized dealers to begin with.

Autogeek respects and abides by our policies which is why we like doing business with them

Dylan@RUPES
03-13-2016, 07:37 PM

Would love to know which sites you're referring to - all our tools are MAP protected so anyone violating that would either be at risk of losing their distribution rights or were never authorized dealers to begin with.

Autogeek respects and abides by our policies which is one of the many reasons why we like doing business with them

d33p
03-14-2016, 01:29 AM

Autogeek respects and abides by our policies which is one of the many reasons why we like doing business with them

cool