PDA

View Full Version : Dent already

frankprozzoly
03-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Just got done with a 114 and saw this. Its not scratched. That's just the light. Small tiny dent and tiny bit of paint looks removed. On the passenger door right in the crease

Setec Astronomy
03-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Sheesh Frank, you need to keep a closer watch on that baby!

frankprozzoly
03-07-2016, 12:37 PM
I don't park near anyone. I guess it happened on the road.

FUNX650
03-07-2016, 06:03 PM
Just got done with a 114 and saw this. Its not scratched. That's just the light. Small tiny dent and tiny bit of paint looks removed.
Daggone It!!
Sorry to hear/see this blemish on your new ride. :(

On the passenger door
right in the crease
Not too bad of a place for a Dr. Color Chip spot-repair;
but, IMO, just about one the worst places to
have to sand/compound/polish afterwards!

Bob

Kamakaz1961
03-07-2016, 06:14 PM
My friends do not like going to any place with me when I drive. Because when I park; I park so far away from anyone and usually that has one side blocked by a wall so I only worry about one side of my car. My friends call it anal parking. I call it dent free car for 4 years and counting!

IMO that will solve your problems! But sorry to see your 1st situation!

davidc
03-07-2016, 06:43 PM
I don't park near anyone. I guess it happened on the road.

You don't have to, it seems the inconsiderate people will find you no matter how hard you try.

Dave

hoyt66
03-07-2016, 07:33 PM
My friends do not like going to any place with me when I drive. Because when I park; I park so far away from anyone and usually that has one side blocked by a wall so I only worry about one side of my car. My friends call it anal parking. I call it dent free car for 4 years and counting!

IMO that will solve your problems! But sorry to see your 1st situation!

Same here. 4 years and counting as well. My friends always razz me about the parking.

You don't have to, it seems the inconsiderate people will find you no matter how hard you try.

Dave
This is so true. I've parked in the back forty with the first car being 20 spots away and came out to a hooptee right next to me. You know they did it to spite me. Why should anyone care as long as I don't double park. I park in the back, I make the hike.

Sorry that happened to you brother

frankprozzoly
03-07-2016, 07:42 PM
I don't know anything about body work. I wonder if it would need to be filled. It might be too small to repair.

custmsprty
03-07-2016, 07:42 PM
The first ones always the hardest. I got a nice rock chip on my Genny's hood the first week I owned it.

runrun411
03-07-2016, 07:46 PM
I'm that A-Hole who takes up two spaces went I park.

custmsprty
03-07-2016, 07:49 PM

I have to say it, that's just asking for trouble.

davidc
03-07-2016, 07:51 PM
I don't know anything about body work. I wonder if it would need to be filled. It might be too small to repair.

It can be repaired, the complete panel would need to be painted to please me tho. I get picky with things like that especially on a new vehicle. Sure wish you would change that Avatar :laughing:

Dave

frankprozzoly
03-07-2016, 07:52 PM
It can be repaired, the complete panel would need to be painted to please me tho. I get picky with things like that especially on a new vehicle. Sure wish you would change that Avatar :laughing:

Dave

Yeah I need to get on the computer. I've just been to lazy

davidc
03-07-2016, 07:53 PM

I personally don't have a problem with that.

Dave