PDA

View Full Version : Kasse High gloss sealant glaze on an RV

margenio
03-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Would the Klasse work well on a large 5th wheel RV? I used Blackfire before but am hoping Klasse will last longer.

Thanks for any input.

Micah

Joshwaa
03-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Welcome to AGO. I have had good experiences with Klasse but there are some other members that have way more knowledge with it, I will let them answer for you. Might want to let people know what kind of surface your RV has painted fiberglass, painted metal, or vinyl.

margenio
03-12-2016, 05:39 PM
It is a painted fiberglass shell with a more porous front nose piece above the 5th wheel attachment. It also has vinyl decals.
Hope this info helps. Thanks for any help.

Micah

GSKR
03-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Never used klasse but when working on pourous surfaces the wax or sealant dries into it making it hard to remove.on pourous surfaces I tend to use a spray liquid sealant like reload.painted fiber is no promblem applying anything to it.This is one of the reasons I tend to stay away from oxidized faded boats,yes it buffs out nice but deosnt accept wax or sealants dulls it back out again.I talked to a well known boat detailer here in town that grosses over 400k a year,they machine buff and that's it no topcoat or lsp.