PDA

View Full Version : Problem I had with SONAX Full effect

Pages : [1] 2

choijw2
03-04-2016, 05:12 PM
I've been using Iron X decontamination and as well as wheel cleaner in order to keep my shelves simple.

and after countless stories about Sonax FE, I figured give it a shot.

My first experience?

It was meh.... more like.... terrible.... I made sure I spray on DRY wheels and color never changed, even on break rotors.

So I sticked to my good ole friend iron x and later on, I received sonax FE as free gift.

2nd bottle I received.... worked really well, color changed quickly, I washed wheels easily and I really enjoyed using it.

So I don't know what happened to my first bottle.... possibly I received bad batch? perhaps old one?

Has anyone have similar experience as me?

Nick McKees37
03-04-2016, 05:14 PM
I've been using Iron X decontamination and as well as wheel cleaner in order to keep my shelves simple.

and after countless stories about Sonax FE, I figured give it a shot.

My first experience?

It was meh.... more like.... terrible.... I made sure I spray on DRY wheels and color never changed, even on break rotors.

So I sticked to my good ole friend iron x and later on, I received sonax FE as free gift.

2nd bottle I received.... worked really well, color changed quickly, I washed wheels easily and I really enjoyed using it.

So I don't know what happened to my first bottle.... possibly I received bad batch? perhaps old one?

Has anyone have similar experience as me?

Same vehicle?

choijw2
03-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Same vehicle?

Same vehicle, Same wheels.

j.dy
03-04-2016, 05:34 PM
I have the same problem and was going to start a thread but I'll piggy back on yours. I bought the 5 liter SONAX Wheel Cleaner Full Effect about 3 years ago. It worked fine for the first year and it suddenly stopped turning red when I used it on the same car. I have more than half of it left.

choijw2
03-04-2016, 05:40 PM
I have the same problem and was going to start a thread but I'll piggy back on yours. I bought the 5 liter SONAX Wheel Cleaner Full Effect about 3 years ago. It worked fine for the first year and it suddenly stopped turning red when I used it on the same car. I have more than half of it left.

Glad I am not the only one with same issue.

I suspect shelve life, but let's see what other experts can tell us.

Nick McKees37
03-04-2016, 05:41 PM
This is the first time I've heard of this happening. I contacted the experts as SONAX to see what they have to say.

choijw2
03-04-2016, 05:44 PM
This is the first time I've heard of this happening. I contacted the experts as SONAX to see what they have to say.

to be clear, Mine was 16.9oz bottle, not gallon size.

and Thank you Nick for contacting SONAX for us.

choijw2
03-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Nick

Do you know if sonax full effect is temp. Sensitive?

Nick McKees37
03-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Nick

Do you know if sonax full effect is temp. Sensitive?

I heard back from SONAX....

1. How old is the product?
2. Can you send a picture of the bottle?

:)

choijw2
03-07-2016, 09:26 AM
I heard back from SONAX....

1. How old is the product?
2. Can you send a picture of the bottle?

:)

I threw the old bottle out long time ago but i had this issue since I got it out of the box.

I just checked my order history and I ordered it on 10/28/2015
order ID W-998725

if this helps.

Nick McKees37
03-07-2016, 09:30 AM
I threw the old bottle out long time ago but i had this issue since I got it out of the box.

I just checked my order history and I ordered it on 10/28/2015
order ID W-998725

if this helps.

SONAX is stumped and so are we, but a new bottle is headed your way. If you want to add anything else since the shipping is on me, please send me a PM with anything you would like to include with the shipment.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-07-2016, 09:37 AM
SONAX is stumped and so are we, but a new bottle is headed your way. If you want to add anything else since the shipping is on me, please send me a PM with anything you would like to include with the shipment.

Thats why he's the best !

Keep up the good work pal we really appreciate how good you take care of us :thumbup::thumbup:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
03-07-2016, 09:38 AM

Damn! Now that's customer service!!!

AG continually sets and raises the bar.

choijw2
03-07-2016, 10:22 AM

Oh wow Nick, I don't know what to tell you..
Thank you very much!

Btw did Sonax have answer on why color didn't change?

Nick McKees37
03-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Oh wow Nick, I don't know what to tell you..
Thank you very much!

Btw did Sonax have answer on why color didn't change?

Nope, they are stumped.