PDA

View Full Version : Active Forum Members in the Stuart, Florida area or attending Detail Fest? - Competition Ready TV Episode!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Joshwaa
03-15-2016, 12:54 PM
Based on the photos, if I had to choose, that Trans Am is my style!

Yea same here have been eyeing that once since it was first posted.
Charger is running a close second.

axel06
03-15-2016, 12:58 PM
***UPDATE***

I just created an e-mail list using the e-mail you used when your created your account here on the AGO forum. If that email is no longer valid then you won't be getting the e-mail I just sent to everyone.

In that e-mail there is some info I need to pass on to the producer. For some of you I already have this info but it's in other documents and I need to get out to the garage and get the garage set-up for Detail Fest.

So if you don't mind, read the e-mail and reply with the needed info below,

First and last name – Exact spelling as this is for the credits on the TV show.
Cell Phone:
Email:
Shirt size:

I'll be sending out a second e-mail too...

Thanks everyone!

:)

All done email sent with the info

High Caliber
03-15-2016, 01:34 PM
I need me some MOPAR action! :buffing:

FrankS
03-15-2016, 02:13 PM
I like that '63 Corvette :props:.

whavens
03-15-2016, 02:32 PM
Me too, always been a split window fan.

Mike Phillips
03-15-2016, 04:30 PM
Since I sent out the e-mail this morning so far

These guys have replied...

whavens
FrankS
Jaretr1
Renozx12
Jeff Wagner
Jim Goguen
Mark Johnson
Joe@NextLevelDetail
Mike Moore
Antonio Jimenez
showroom detail
antti@561detailing
markm
Link

Have not heard from these guys...

axel06
Joshwas
Boss Detailer
57BORNTORUN
pikiki
High Caliber
davisautodetail
wcatala
Paul Viens
miniSguy
miamijd7
dano126
GSKR
Andy B. Cool
refreshauto
Rastaral39

Please - When you get off work or have a free moment, check your in-box and reply to the e-mail I sent you asking for,

Name
Phone
Email
Shirt size

If you didn't get an e-mail and you're reading this post on the forum possibly you no longer use the e-mail you registered with?

If that's the case then send me an e-mail directly using the below e-mail address.

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net (Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net)
I need this info ASAP for the producer.

Thanks,

:dblthumb2:

davisautodetail
03-15-2016, 04:32 PM
I did reply right away. Will resend.

Original reply 10am, just replied again, let me know if you don't see it.

Mike Phillips
03-15-2016, 04:36 PM
Thanks Kevin - Just recived your e-mail with the info...

Mike Phillips
03-15-2016, 04:55 PM
Behind the scenes no one sees all the typing that's needed to make projects like this happen.

So please, if you see you name on the list of people that I have NOT received an e-mail from then check your e-mail or now check your PM's.

Thanks!

57BORNTORUN
03-15-2016, 05:35 PM
PM sent with info.
Thanks, Tim.

Joshwaa
03-15-2016, 06:05 PM
Behind the scenes no one sees all the typing that's needed to make projects like this happen.

So please, if you see you name on the list of people that I have NOT received an e-mail from then check your e-mail or now check your PM's.

Thanks!

I am starting to think your email provider does not like me. I replied to your email shortly after you sent it. Maybe I will start replying with my gmail address. Sent you a PM back also for good measure. Thanks again Mike for this great opportunity.

High Caliber
03-15-2016, 08:07 PM
I think the email servers are having a fit. I to replied to Mike's first email stating he had BCC'ed all. Then I saw a PM from Mike and thought that was an accident but I wrote a new email straight to Mike just in case. Not sure he that got there either.

I just now replied to your PM, Mike.

See yall soon!

miamijd7
03-15-2016, 08:43 PM
Hi Mike, i sent you a pm. I replied to your email earlier as well. Looking forward to Friday !

refreshauto
03-15-2016, 09:04 PM
Email sent.

Jeff Wagner
03-15-2016, 09:15 PM
Is anyone in this group staying at the Holiday Inn Express or Marriot? I'm going to leave the bride at the hotel on Friday, so if I can grab a ride, then she can sleep in.

The hotels are right next to each other, so if I can grab a seat on the way over, that would be awesome. - Kevin Davis

Kevin i am staying at the Marriot and you can ride over with me if you still need a ride. I have to work on thur but will be there late thur night. Normally i park in the back of the marriot. Its the Hummer H2 with Artistry Auto Detailing in the back window in my profile pic.
Text me anytime 727-255-9445
Jeff Wagner