PDA

View Full Version : Active Forum Members in the Stuart, Florida area or attending Detail Fest? - Competition Ready TV Episode!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

Mike Phillips
03-14-2016, 04:32 PM
As a favor I'd like to ask everyone to share your experience with this project on your own Facebook pages.

If you're not my Facebook friend as of yet then click the link in my Sig Line and LIKE my public figure page and "ADD FRIEND" to my normal Facebook page.

"Yes" - I have 4 Facebook pages including my personal page and my Competition Ready Page.

Here's the links....

Pubic Figure Page
https://www.facebook.com/Mike.Phillips.Autogeek/?ref=hl

Normal Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Mike.PhillipsAG

Competition Ready Page
https://www.facebook.com/CompetitionReadyTV/?ref=hl

My personal Facebook page is for family and high school and college buddies. If you've tried to friend me and I didn't reply it's nothing personal it's just Stacy says there needs to be some form of balance between my work life and my personal life. Stacy's right. :)

Thanks!

:dblthumb2:

axel06
03-14-2016, 04:43 PM
Done, you know I will, and im so stoked to be part of the team ty ty ty ty

Eldorado2k
03-14-2016, 04:43 PM

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-14-2016, 04:51 PM
Congrats to everyone that made the team, going to Detail Fest was exciting enough, can't wait to meet everyone.

I seriously feel bad for those defects on those cars, there not going to know what hit them.

Safe travels for everyone stay safe.

dano126
03-14-2016, 05:11 PM
Thank you for choosing me for the team. Excited to work with everyone and make some new friends.

dano126
03-14-2016, 05:21 PM
Mike my class was may 4th and 5th of 2013. Thanks dan smith

Danmarnier@yahoo.com

Dano126

D&M Detailing
Vail coloraddo twitter/ instagram

57BORNTORUN
03-14-2016, 05:42 PM
Thanks Mike.I hope to do You, Robert and the complete staff of Autogeek proud. Shortly after the end of filming I will be changing hats and cooking the pasta (al-dente) for the third annual "Meatball Fest".:hungry: Will be dusting off the long pants as have`nt had much use for them this winter in S.FL. Looking forward to meeting all the team mates as well.:buffing:

miniSguy
03-14-2016, 05:59 PM
To say I'm excited is a massive understatement!

I can't wait!

:dblthumb2:

antti@561detailing
03-14-2016, 06:34 PM
Thank You Mike, and Competition Ready Team. I am honored to be part of this project. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Paul Viens
03-14-2016, 06:54 PM
Hi Mike,
Thank you for the opportunity! To answer your question I attended your class January 28th and the 29th in 2012. Looking forward to detailing with you again.

Ricardo Jimenez
03-14-2016, 07:25 PM
Hi Mike,
Thanks again for the opportunity!

Renozx12
03-14-2016, 07:32 PM
Thanks Mike for this opportunity, CONGRATULATION'S TO ALL TEAM MEMBERS! I can't wait to meet, and learn more from you.. YELLING Axel we going to the show !!!!!

Road trip!!

davisautodetail
03-14-2016, 08:05 PM
I may have missed this, but do you want us to, or are we allowed to say we'll be participating in this ahead of time, or just after we shoot (on our personal pages?) Just don't want to break any rules.

I wasn't sure if that was part of "share your experience," or if that should just come after.

axel06
03-14-2016, 08:31 PM
I may have missed this, but do you want us to, or are we allowed to say we'll be participating in this ahead of time, or just after we shoot (on our personal pages?) Just don't want to break any rules.

I wasn't sure if that was part of "share your experience," or if that should just come after.

i would believe it would be after the filming, but we will have to wait for the answer from mike. my gut tells me dont, untell mike says its ok to do so. but great question

:props:

Link
03-14-2016, 08:43 PM
Mike, Kevin Linkhorst checking back in, class of January 2012. I should be in Stuart on Thursday afternoon and ready to go. I'm honored and thanks again for the invite.