PDA

View Full Version : Active Forum Members in the Stuart, Florida area or attending Detail Fest? - Competition Ready TV Episode!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Rastaral39
03-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Naples Florida-finalapproachdetailing @facebook.com
Vintage , exotic and SIV 's

Guyb
03-04-2016, 08:58 PM
I have to go to my regular job then and can't make it down.

markm
03-04-2016, 11:00 PM
Hi Mike,

I am a couple hours south. I participated in the wet sanding/polishing of the Glastron. (I am the guy in the yellow shirt). I also assisted with the red antique truck. I would be glad to help out.

Mark

miamijd7
03-04-2016, 11:17 PM
Im available Mike :xyxthumbs:

Mike Moore
03-05-2016, 06:28 AM
I would be happy to help.

feslope
03-05-2016, 03:16 PM
I wish I could be there. This will be the first time I miss in 6 years.

Link
03-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Mike I would be honored to also take part. I really enjoyed meeting you and taking part in your detail class. Thanks for the invite I will be there for Friday in Stuart Florida to participate and also for the detail festival. I look forward to seeing you again.

dano126
03-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Dear mike,
I would love to help out. Let me know asap. So I can scedule time. Thanks Dan "the hot sauce guy" smith

Renozx12
03-06-2016, 03:53 PM
For all the guys above... as ALUMNI students of our formal detailing classes you are all qualified and on the Confirmed List for the Detail Fest Custom Car Builder Competition.

Custom Car Builder Competition! (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/97869-detail-fest-battle-builders.html)

:dblthumb2:

THANKS MIKE:thankyousign::urtheman: I will be there, and I'm bringing my A GAME with me lol. :buffing:
I can't wait to see all of the guys I met in previous detail classes. Nick, Andre, Bryan, Axel, Jeff and Frank, just to name a few. I can't wait to see you guys again, and I look forward to meeting, and working with the rest of the team. Axel :whs::iagree: i feel like you, I won't be able to sleep untill Detail Fest lol! Here I come Sunny Stuart Florida, road trip! :dblthumb2::cruisin: A 1000 miles yelling AUTOGEEK DETAIL FEST at ever stop I make, and every car and truck I pass !!!!!!

GSKR
03-06-2016, 04:36 PM
I will make time if you need a hand mike.

axel06
03-06-2016, 04:49 PM
THANKS MIKE:thankyousign::urtheman: I will be there, and I'm bringing my A GAME with me lol. :buffing:
I can't wait to see all of the guys I met in previous detail classes. Nick, Andre, Bryan, Axel, Jeff and Frank, just to name a few. I can't wait to see you guys again, and I look forward to meeting, and working with the rest of the team. Axel :whs::iagree: i feel like you, I won't be able to sleep untill Detail Fest lol! Here I come Sunny Stuart Florida, road trip! :dblthumb2::cruisin: A 1000 miles yelling AUTOGEEK DETAIL FEST at ever stop I make, and every car and truck I pass !!!!!!

Cant wait. This is sooooo freakin amazzing it's gunna be over the top see you soon

JSCOTT
03-06-2016, 07:48 PM
Hey Mike can't wait for the Festival. My GMC van is still looking great even with the excess pollen. I can,t help Friday but we'll see you Saturday

Mike Phillips
03-07-2016, 09:23 AM
***Update***

I've contacted past alumni students of my 3-day class. I'm getting e-mail replies from them and asking them to reply to this thread.

Alumni students get first right of refusal to be on the team as that's one of the benefits to paying for and attending one of my classes. (of course).

If I don't fill the teams with all alumni students then I'll use in this order,

Active members on this forum - Active means more than one or two posts.

Members of the IDA

There's benefits to attending one of my classes and being an active member of this forum.

:dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
03-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Hey Mike can't wait for the Festival. My GMC van is still looking great even with the excess pollen. I can,t help Friday but we'll see you Saturday

Hi Scott,

Great to see you join the AGO forum. Here's the link to the write-up I created for your Van if you want to share your experience working in the Show Car Garage with a team of GREAT people here at Autogeek to transform your cool Van.

1985 GMC Rally Van - Extreme Makeover! With McKee's 37 - FLEX- RUPES - BOSS (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/pictures-thursday-night-projects/98930-1985-gmc-rally-van-extreme-makeover-mckee-s-37-flex-rupes-boss.html)

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-07-2016, 11:59 AM

Welcome to our forum, I really enjoyed reading the write up Mike did about your van.

(Then again we all love Mike's write ups)