PDA

View Full Version : Active Forum Members in the Stuart, Florida area or attending Detail Fest? - Competition Ready TV Episode!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Renozx12
03-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Hey Mike how are you doing,
I would love to come down and be a part of the team, it would be my pleasure.
You can count me in!!

Thanks Rinardo

Mike Phillips
03-03-2016, 03:37 PM
Kind of surprised there's not more alumni class members replying to this thread?

I'll send out another e-mail tomorrow.

:dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
03-03-2016, 03:41 PM
First of. Welcome back, from Norway, cant wait for your cool pics, and stories, i would absolutely like to join your team and always I volunteer for floor duty. This is gunna be the best ever. :)

Mike, I was a member of your July 2015 class and am planning on being at detailfest. I got the last room at the Marriott several months ago.

I would be glad to help out with this project.

I'd be happy to help. I did a one day class YEARS ago and am not a member of IDA, but I sure am active on this forum :)

Hey Mike, it would be my pleasure to help out in whatever capacity you need me..
It's Godfrey from your AMAZING January 2015 Competition Ready class.
I can be reached at 954 934 6243

With greatest appreciation

Godfrey "BOSS DETAILER"

Mike I`m interesting on be part of the show at any point in Florida
I was part of your class in May 2014

Edwin Roman

Hey Mike how are you doing,
I would love to come down and be a part of the team, it would be my pleasure.
You can count me in!!

Thanks Rinardo

For all the guys above... as ALUMNI students of our formal detailing classes you are all qualified and on the Confirmed List for the Detail Fest Custom Car Builder Competition.

Custom Car Builder Competition! (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/97869-detail-fest-battle-builders.html)

Mike Phillips
03-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Where's Jeff Wagner?

:dunno:

Mike Phillips
03-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Here's the cars....

Kyle Tucker (Detroit Speed) - 1969 Dodge Charger

Brian Finch (Finch Performance) - 1963 Corvette Split Window Corvette

Jason & Lonny Childress (Gateway Classic Mustang) - 1971 Mustang Fastback Pro Touring

Kevin King (Ghostworks Garage) - 1973 Pontiac Trans Am

Bobby Alloway (Alloway's Hot Rod Shop) - 1937 Chevy Coupe

Andy Leach (Cal Automotive Creations) - ’40 Ford Coupe (RIDLER Award Winner)

And here are the car that will be here at Autogeek for Detail Fest!

http://www.marine31online.com/gallery/data/571/Battle_of_the_Builders_Detail_Fest_001.jpg

axel06
03-03-2016, 06:57 PM
mike thank you sooo much !!! im ready cant wait !!! and congrats to all team members i wont be able to sleep till i get there man ill be at starbuck forever

Jeff Wagner
03-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Where's Jeff Wagner?

:dunno:

lol Jeff has been working like crazy but Edwin gave me a heads up on this thread :xyxthumbs: I would be happy to help and be a part of all this cool stuff going on :dblthumb2:

whavens
03-03-2016, 09:49 PM
Thanks, Mike. Can't wait for the fun to begin.

jims_auto
03-03-2016, 11:37 PM
Be honored to be part of the team Mike.
I have been to several Detail Fests but seems you guys are pulling all the stops out for this one.
I am currently an IDA member and have taken and passed both certification and Skills verified test by the IDA.
Looking forward to another great event

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-04-2016, 02:22 AM
Mike, being on the team was amazing, I was about 70% sure I was going to Detail Fest.

After speaking with Bob, about Barry's ministry and how amazing I would love to take Bob up on his offer and hear the blessings to be shared. And planning on coming to Detail Fest!

I am very excited as this is my first time.

I would also offer my services again to help out with the show, and you can always depend on me, it was an amazing experience and I had more fun then any word in the dictionary can describe.

So if you have room or need my help to shine up all those cars , count me in, or if you need help moving stuff, I can even get there earlier and help the team.

I'm so excited, to be at the world series of our detailing event and getting to meet even more amazing friends and people.

High Caliber
03-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Mike, I to will be down for Detail Fest.

Would be awesome to join the team for this 6 car showdown.

I'm a Competition Ready Class alumni, IDA member, and forum member.

That is a pretty damn hot line up of cars!

Can't wait just two weeks either way, here I come Sunny Florida!

Rob Zubek

davisautodetail
03-04-2016, 05:44 PM
I'd love to be a part of the show on Friday before Detail Fest, the 18th, we get in on Wednesday night, so plenty of time!

Thanks for the invite, see you next week!

Kevin Davis

wcatala
03-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Hi Mike i would be honored to be part of the team for the Detail Fest Competition Ready TV Episode!! I already been bless to be on your sept 2014 and sept 2015 class!!!!!
Thanks for the invite see you soon
William Catala

Paul Viens
03-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Hi Mike,
Count me in if you need some help on your TV show at the detail Fest. I have trained with you,Renny Doyle, and have done a couple other projects with you at the show car garage. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Paul Viens

miniSguy
03-04-2016, 08:21 PM
I would love to to take part on the 18th if you have room!