PDA

View Full Version : Touchless car wash in Savannah?

tedj101
02-27-2016, 10:55 AM
I'm going down to an event just West of Savannah next weekend and it will be raining (maybe even snowing) on my way down. I need to find a touchless car wash to get the heavy stuff off when I get there. Is anyone aware of a true touchless wash facility in or around Savannah?

Thanks,
<TED>

StephenK
02-27-2016, 11:01 AM
You could just use a rinseless wash. Only way I see a true touchless wash actually working is if your car is already prepped and has a nice slick finish so the dirt is not sticking. And you still gonna have to go around car and dry it off anyways so might as well do a rinseless wash on it. Just my opinion

GSKR
02-27-2016, 11:14 AM
You will inflict more damage to dirty salty paint with a rinseless,you may as well drive thru a nice full service car wash and go about your day.

jcaustin87
02-27-2016, 11:57 AM
Or find a local and pay spray. Pressure rinse the junk off then use the rinseless.

tedj101
02-27-2016, 03:03 PM
Or find a local and pay spray. Pressure rinse the junk off then use the rinseless.

Yeah, that's a good thought, but I'm not going to have room to carry any equipment with me. I was hoping to just run it through a touchless and touch up with some waterless wash.

Thanks,
<TED>