PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Box is BACK and BETTER Than Ever! (Now with 3 Boxes!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Raynor139
03-04-2016, 12:47 AM
Woah the stool was in the mystery box?

Yes it was

pilotpip
03-04-2016, 12:49 AM
Just got home from work late tonight and had to stay kinda quiet because the wife and baby are sound asleep. Didn't take any pictures but I'm pleased with my $100 haul:

8oz can of XMT Carnauba wax
16oz Pinnacle Leather Cleaner and Conditioner (don't have any leather, but might spruce up the in-law's cars)
Pinnacle Black Label Leather and Vinyl Coating
32oz DP Power Wash
DP clay bar
3 DP odor eliminator cans in different flavors
16oz XMT Fine Swirl Remover
3 Blue Miracle Towels
7" Megs cutting pad
Bug sponge
Detailing Brush
Several Applicators
McKee's 37 360 AIO

It has to go back in the box because we're moving next week but I'm looking forward to all the new goodies to try. More motivation to buy a DA polisher soon since I have a swirl remover and AIO to use now!

Well done, Nick! This newbie has a nice stockpile of products to try now.

Eldorado2k
03-04-2016, 12:49 AM
Yes it was

I was looking all over the picture for Steel Wool! I finally read that correctly. Lol.

Mike Honcho
03-04-2016, 05:42 AM
@Mike Honcho. Dude, you Scored!👍🏽

Yes.

And I got some nice stuff, too. :)

Jaretr1
03-04-2016, 08:49 AM
I got the creeper stool to. Whats funny is that is not an item I would have probably ever purchased. However, I am sure I will enjoy using it. I have been using a 5 gal bucket as my seat for doing the sides of cars. And I always put product down someplace in between sections and then have to try and find it amid the clutter in my garage. No more!!

Redfireshaker06
03-04-2016, 09:48 AM
Yeah, Mike you did.

Cabrio
03-04-2016, 10:02 AM
I got the creeper stool to. Whats funny is that is not an item I would have probably ever purchased. However, I am sure I will enjoy using it. I have been using a 5 gal bucket as my seat for doing the sides of cars. And I always put product down someplace in between sections and then have to try and find it amid the clutter in my garage. No more!!

You are going to love the stool. After you have used it, you will realize what you have been missing out. No more getting up to move the bucket to change spots.

Jaretr1
03-04-2016, 10:28 AM
You are going to love the stool. After you have used it, you will realize what you have been missing out. No more getting up to move the bucket to change spots.

Exactly. And I can keep everything i need on the stool! The product, pad brush, wipe off towels. And its padded! Will definitely make things easier.

asianisafish
03-04-2016, 11:46 AM
All of these 30 lb boxes and my 100 dollar box weighs 11.4 lbs. The anxiety!!!

Mine weighs at 6.10 pounds, it supposed to be delivered today :)

CaptN D
03-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Man, I'm totally jealous.. Just started getting into detailing so almost doubling the value of purchased box is huge! Gonna keep my eye open for the next "mystery box" for sure.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Honcho
03-04-2016, 01:24 PM
you are going to love the stool. After you have used it, you will realize what you have been missing out. No more getting up to move the bucket to change spots.

+1,000,000!

asianisafish
03-04-2016, 02:38 PM
Just got mine.
50$ box.
Recieved:
Dp pure carnauba max wax
McKee 37 waterless
A lug brush
Diamondite plasti care
3 microfiber
Some yellow sponge that's hard
A calender
A waterbottle

All in all I feel meh. The only things I'll be using is the lug brush and max wax. Maybe the mckee waterless and the microfibers. Otherwise I'm not really too stoked on my order

Jaretr1
03-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Just got mine.
50$ box.
Recieved:
Dp pure carnauba max wax
McKee 37 waterless
A lug brush
Diamondite plasti care
3 microfiber
A calender
A waterbottle

All in all I feel meh. The only things I'll be using is the lug brush and max wax. Maybe the mckee waterless and the microfibers. Otherwise I'm not really too stoked on my order

The yellow sponge is probably for bug removal.

Mike Honcho
03-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Just got mine.
50$ box.
Recieved:
Dp pure carnauba max wax
McKee 37 waterless
A lug brush
Diamondite plasti care
3 microfiber
A calender
A waterbottle

:doh:

Nick McKees37
03-04-2016, 03:08 PM
Just got mine.
50$ box.
Recieved:
Dp pure carnauba max wax

This wax has always been a hidden gem. Your'e going to love it!

McKee 37 waterless

Not only is this (McKee's 37 Waterless Wash On The Go) an awesome product, but once you "discover" how quick and convenient a waterless wash is, you'll be hooked.

A lug brush

Unless the leaky gas line across the street is finally starting to get to me, the "lug nut" brush you received is actually our new Famous Detailing Brush. You can use this on lug nuts, interior detailing (vents, buttons, etc), cleaning emblems, etc. It's a very nice brush with a thousand and one uses.

Diamondite plasti care

Great product for making your headlights and taillights POP. Also works well for cleaning instrument clusters and LCD screens.

3 microfiber

Can never have too many microfiber towels!

That would be a bug sponge. Have you never had to remove bugs off your vehicle?

A calender

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the Autogeek Calendar. Not only is this a great complement to your desk at work or home, but it's filled with sales and promotions!

A waterbottle

HMMMM I think you're referring to a "squeeze bottle." Fill this with compound, tire gel, leather conditioner, etc. Did you receive 3 of them?

Hopefully my explanation/insight on each respective product found in your $50 Mystery Box increases your excitement. :)