PDA

View Full Version : My order

Topazman
10-05-2007, 10:29 AM
My order is in the balance now as the shipping is crazy can anyone explain why USPS is more expensive than FedX cause I thought the USPS was ordinary post and FedX was like a courier so I would expect then to be more expensive not teh otehr way around. I am looking to get my goodies shipped to Ireland, Europe and not the Uk which is next door

Tonya
10-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Topazman I know Meghan has answered questions about this before. She has explained they look at the Safest, cheapest ways to ship your product. I am sure she will be along soon or contact AG, if you want to discuss other shipping options. They are great to work with, you are in good hands.

merivavxr
10-05-2007, 12:15 PM
I ordered 2 weeks ago order arrived within a couple of days from Fedex, great service, ordered again last week and I get the shipping conformation and it is UPS. This was three days ago and according to the tracking it is still in Miami, as where Fedex delivered it within 2 days of them giving me shipping conformation, I don't understand why the courier as been changed?

Meghan
10-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Shipping company is based on your location and on which is providing the best rates. We check both and see which is the less expensive and give you a quote for that...
If you will give me your order number I will research your specific case.

merivavxr
10-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi Meghan, is it possible for you to have a look where mine is at please, the last update I got was it was in Miami on the 3rd Oct.
Thanks #147864

Meghan
10-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi Meghan, is it possible for you to have a look where mine is at please, the last update I got was it was in Miami on the 3rd Oct.
Thanks

I need more info... order number... tracking... you can PM it to me and I will look.

Topazman
10-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Hi I have being dealing with Penny and she is shipping it for me with USPS as I don't like FedX as they always end up charging me taxes etc on stuff I have shipped to me and then any savings are gone so I will take my chances with USPS who so far have not really charged me any duty except for once a long time ago

Meghan
10-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Hi I have being dealing with Penny and she is shipping it for me with USPS as I don't like FedX as they always end up charging me taxes etc on stuff I have shipped to me and then any savings are gone so I will take my chances with USPS who so far have not really charged me any duty except for once a long time ago

Just FYI Fedex gets over to you faster, I do not know the difference with duties, some guys say Fedex does not charge and is door to door. I guess it just depends on your location. We have some that love Fedex service and some that love US Mail. Our customers can always request what they prefer or ask for both rates. We do not mind, its hard for us to know which is better for you individually. But we try our best with international orders! Anyone has any input or ideas we are always listening....
You can email, call or PM me anytime if I can help you I will.

merivavxr
10-05-2007, 02:26 PM
I have just used Fedex to the UK and they did not charge me anything.

Meghan
10-05-2007, 02:29 PM
I have just used Fedex to the UK and they did not charge me anything.

Yes that is what most all people tell me, Fedex has no duties.

merivavxr
10-05-2007, 02:38 PM
I suppose if UPS charge me this time then I will have to use Fedex on the next occassion.

Topazman
10-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Not here in Ireland they seem to have a cut of point for the value of goods and then we get done for everything probably due to the fact that FedX in other countries have more coming in unlike Ireland while if I use USPS it gets delivered by the local post and if I am not here the post office is nearby all the rest are miles away and even if you have your phone number on the parcel they never ring. Anyway thanks again guys for all your help here's fingers crossed I don't get stung