PDA

View Full Version : klass info

Outdoorliffe99
02-23-2016, 03:03 AM
I have the klass products I purchased some time back, like on 2009. Considering its synthetic is it still good, just shake it well. It's the polish and sealant.

tedj101
02-23-2016, 05:32 AM
I have the klass products I purchased some time back, like on 2009. Considering its synthetic is it still good, just shake it well. It's the polish and sealant.

I assume that you are referring to the Klasse AIO. I have an old can of the AIO that I use in various ways such as door jambs and interior panels that respond well to a sealant (BMW dashes, for example). It works just fine. (A superior product, actually). However, mine is probably 4 years old so it may not mirror your product. I would suggest that you try some in an unobtrusive area such as door jambs and see how it works.

<TED>

Setec Astronomy
02-23-2016, 06:52 AM
Well, these products are water based, so they can go bad. If you have stored them in a cool place they should be ok, unfortunately smell is not the best indicator if these products are still good because they smelled pretty awful to begin with.

As long as they appear and apply as normal, they should be as normal.

Desertnate
02-23-2016, 10:11 AM
I have bottles of the Klasse twins which are pushing 10 years old. I've not seen any issues with them at all, though I use it primarily on wheels these days.

After a good shake, the product that comes out of the bottle doesn't appear to be any different than when I first bought it.