PDA

View Full Version : Prima amigo?

BTLew81
02-21-2016, 11:21 PM
I've got a ton of PB white diamond. Any advantage going for prima amigo? Like wd a lot, just curious. Seems like my Meg's ultimate also plays well with wd.

MattPersman
02-22-2016, 06:35 AM
Prima amigo is a great " by hand " product, if you are looking to try something else, it's worth a try but most results are in the eye of the beholder between products. It's a good easy to use product but realistically may not be a dramatic difference over what you have now. Lots of us chase that perfect and or better product and end up coming back to what we already had

GSKR
02-22-2016, 07:17 AM
Prima amigo is really good stuff,gives a shine so effortlessly especially with a da.

Desertnate
02-23-2016, 09:22 AM
I prefer Amigo to White Diamond/Black Hole (very similar products) due to Amigo's mild abrasive properties.

When doing my winter prep I use Amigo on all of my cars prior to the LSP. On soft Toyota paint the abrasives and the fillers in Amigo create a flawless finish that has no ill effects on the LSP longevity.

DetailKitty
02-23-2016, 10:34 AM
Amigo is great on darker colors too :dblthumb2:

Desertnate
02-23-2016, 12:05 PM
Amigo is great on darker colors too :dblthumb2:

:iagree:

My wife's crimson metallic Toyota looks amazing. Looks really good on my black metallic VW too.