PDA

View Full Version : Competition Ready TV on Velocity - Rosemont, Illinois Episode!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

StephenK
03-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Got here alot faster then I thought I would. When the rest of you get here I will be the guy sitting with extension cords

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Got here alot faster then I thought I would. When the rest of you get here I will be the guy sitting with extension cords

I'm here in the lobby by the Starbucks

Tomasz
03-02-2016, 07:29 PM
)))

spiralout462
03-02-2016, 07:42 PM
So cool. It's so nice to see forum members helping out! Looking foward to the show, Mike, Mr McKee, and the whole team! Thanks for trying to put some quality back into television!

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-03-2016, 01:17 AM
I had such An amazing time with the crew on competition ready, was with great forum mates, the great Mike "Article" Phillips, Bob McKee, and AJ.

I really did enjoy my self, I had a blast.

Meeting the the team, Mike Phillips, Bob McKee, AJ, was really awesome, it very hard to surround your self with people just as passionate as you.

I can't say enough how amazing of an experience it was.

I wanna thank autogeek, Mike phillips, Bob McKee, and the great crew at competition ready.

Thanks again , safe travels for everyone.

StephenK
03-03-2016, 01:39 AM
This was a great time indeed. Would definitely do it again. Great group of guys.

Thank you to Mike Phillips, Bob McKee, AJ , Autogeek, as well as the shows crew.

austinz
03-03-2016, 01:59 AM
Great meeting the Chicago guys, Bruno and AJ, the CR crew and seeing Mike, Bob, Pete and Jared again. It's been an absolute pleasure working with these folks. Time for some sleep, but I'm sure you will hear more as soon as I get back to Austin

Big Sexy
03-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Good Morning everyone;

We did the Competition Ready Rosemont episode last night & it was great. The whole team, Mike & Aj was great. This was by far the best detailing experience i every had.

I know this is going to be the new favorite show of all car lovers & detailers alike.

An just when i thought things couldn't get any better; Mr. McKee's was there & we got to use "McKee's 37" products. WOW; when you guys see the car we did, i'm sure your going to have a new favorite product as well.

Being on the forum counts & it means more than you know, so stay active, respectful & passionate about detailing. Trust me when i tell you that one day it will pay off.

Thanks again to every member, crew, AJ & Mike. My family & friends have grow & i'm proud, honored & humbled to have you guys apart of my life now.

PetesDetailing
03-03-2016, 12:50 PM
Hello everybody!
I just want to start out by saying it was a extreme pleasure to meet all the new faces and existing friends! What a great time we had! It was a great honor to be apart of preparing the car for the Competition Ready Show. Big thanks to the "real bosses " of the show Ashley and Adam. Lol .. As always there is NO4157041571415724157341574 greater pleasure then spending time with Mike Phillips and Bob McKee! Mike thanks again for the in car and under car time. Super excited to have more knowledgeable friends in my circle! Out with Mike W, Jared G, and Steven K to check out some more cars.! I will post much more as soon as we hit the road home. Here's a few pics I got and now it's back to enjoying Chicago!

axel06
03-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Congrats to all, hope to see all at detail fest I cant wait this is going to be my first one and I know I will keep coming back to each detail fest ubill the day I die, my only regret is i dont start from the first one, as always keep on shinning brighter then the moonlight stars

Mike Phillips
03-03-2016, 02:33 PM
***Update***

Bob and I just returned to the office after flying out of Chicago at 9:00am this morning.

One thing I can say....

It's good to be back home!

I have some hot projects to process ASAP and after that or perhaps tomorrow I share some of the pictures taken during this TV episode filming.

The car came out GREAT and better yet all the guys on the team were stellar!

Can't wait to here how the car does in the competition this weekend...

:dblthumb2: