PDA

View Full Version : Thumbnail Problem

Setec Astronomy
02-17-2016, 05:51 PM
Hopefully this is the right subforum.

For the last several months (maybe it's even longer than that), when people insert thumbnails of pics in their thread, when I click on the picture I just get a black box. If I click on it again, it works fine. It still works fine even if I go elsewhere in the forum and then come back to that thread later, the picture comes up instantly, it's just the first time that it doesn't work (I don't know if I were to close my browser and come back whether it would still work).

It's not a huge deal but it gets to be annoying when someone thumbnails 10 pics in a thread, and I have to double click twice on each one.

Anyway, it never used to be like this, and I haven't said anything before because I figured this was some transient problem and would go away, but it hasn't. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on Win7 with IE.

AGOatemywallet
02-17-2016, 07:11 PM
Thumbnails should be BANNNED!

dad07
02-17-2016, 09:28 PM
Hopefully this is the right subforum.

For the last several months (maybe it's even longer than that), when people insert thumbnails of pics in their thread, when I click on the picture I just get a black box. If I click on it again, it works fine. It still works fine even if I go elsewhere in the forum and then come back to that thread later, the picture comes up instantly, it's just the first time that it doesn't work (I don't know if I were to close my browser and come back whether it would still work).

It's not a huge deal but it gets to be annoying when someone thumbnails 10 pics in a thread, and I have to double click twice on each one.

Anyway, it never used to be like this, and I haven't said anything before because I figured this was some transient problem and would go away, but it hasn't. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on Win7 with IE.

Same for me......I have just got used to it.