PDA

View Full Version : Klasse High Gloss Sealant Question

macnolias
02-17-2016, 02:47 PM
Between coats can I use a car wash that has a wax in it or that will block my next layer of Sealant from laying on properly?

Also is both the All in one and the Sealant safe for windows including the windshield?

Thanks

808_detail_nut
02-18-2016, 07:01 PM
I would just use a regular shampoo without any wax. Just use a regular wash shampoo and a little bit of Klasse aio in the bucket. As far as the windows yes it does work and I got good durability with them on the windows. Now I have window coatings so I hardly use it anymore but it it quite good from my experience.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

shagnat
02-18-2016, 09:42 PM
Dang..... car shampoo w/out wax.... I've got a gallon of Meguiar's shampoo w/wax..... did I make a mistake?

macnolias
02-18-2016, 10:37 PM
Dang..... car shampoo w/out wax.... I've got a gallon of Meguiar's shampoo w/wax..... did I make a mistake?

You only need a new wash if you're going to do 2 coats or more...
I'm going to pick up some meg's hyper wash myself.

808_detail_nut
02-18-2016, 11:16 PM
No mistake but just grab some gold class then put some a little AIO in there. Then when your done put you next coat. Gold class is good and cheap so it shouldn't set you back much. Then after you do you next coat just go back to using the wash and wax. I think that should be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk