PDA

View Full Version : Useless crying: I miss detailing

conman1395
02-16-2016, 12:15 PM
This year has been really different for me in school
1. I'm in less pain than I have been in the 3 years I've been in college which is great because I've gone out more, been able to study longer without getting back and neck spasms and has finally translated into great success academically.

2. I switched from being an accounting and finance major to being pre-med this semester

3. I HAVE NO TIME TO KEEP MY CAR CLEAN!

I still pick up a few jobs here and there with my friend at his detail shop, but for the most part I haven't had time to clean my own car. Thank god I coated it with Cquartz before I started the year (by the way, it's amazing). I live by myself because all my friends were already living with each other or in other houses and while I pay the extra $25 dollars a month for a car port, it's nothing at all like a garage.

I don't even get on my phone and use the Tapatalk app to get on AG anymore. This is partially due to self control because I know if I get on, I may have trouble getting off and it seems like every week is an exam or an essay.

Like most things bad, there is something good that has come out of all this:

My god I've saved so much money not buying car detailing supplies.... Like A LOT....

tuscarora dave
02-16-2016, 12:23 PM
In recovery from addiction, they say the relapse occurs long before the drink / drug is picked up... I'm glad to see your post and to hear of your success and all but.... Could this post of yours be the beginning stages of a detailing relapse???... Hum???...

JK. Keep up the great work!!!

AZ Mike
02-16-2016, 12:36 PM
In recovery from addiction, they say the relapse occurs long before the drink / drug is picked up... I'm glad to see your post and to hear of your success and all but.... Could this post of yours be the beginning stages of a detailing relapse???... Hum???...

JK. Keep up the great work!!!

:whs:

FUNX650
02-16-2016, 01:12 PM
Careful: Auto Detailing has often been
referred to as a gateway drug.

Relapse? Addicted?
An example:
Sure, I turned down a drink once;
I didn't understand the question.

Bob

Souldetailer
02-16-2016, 01:22 PM
Conman,

Stay with your studies bro!! Get a job here and there to keep your skills, but don't derail yourself. It's better to have that degree and money flowing in from a lucky employer than a clean car. Put the time in now and you will reap the benefits in more ways than one. Good luck, take care, & get off this forum! :xyxthumbs:

Peace,

Darrin

onsite
02-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Yup been there. ... now im here attending detailers anonymous! Lol

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk