PDA

View Full Version : Call for Detail Fest Car Show Judges

Pats300zx
02-15-2016, 07:11 AM
As most of you know Detail Fest 2016 is just around the corner on March 18-20. As part of the event a large car show is set for both Saturday and Sunday. With the amount of cars anticipated, we are looking for people that would be interested in assisting in judging the car show event. If interested please send me the following info via PM or email (pats300zx@aol.com).

Name
Contact Phone
Contact Email
Shirt Size
Dates interested in judging (Sat or Sun or both)

The judging is very low key and we just want everyone to have fun. If you have judged previous car shows you know that PBMG tends to take care of it's car show judges :)

So if you like to hang out and look at great cars feel free to join us !!!!!

ronkh57
02-15-2016, 07:51 AM
Me :D

Stephen

Pats300zx
02-15-2016, 08:02 AM
Got both you guys on the list :dblthumb2:

Jaretr1
02-15-2016, 01:25 PM
Dont forget me, and of course your protege Tim!

57BORNTORUN
02-16-2016, 07:48 AM
Dont forget me, and of course your protege Tim!
Yes and can`t wait.Although I`m not a production Judge like some I enjoy speaking to the car owners when available.I`ve build several cars over the years and continue to do so.That being said I like to ask the owners what part did they play in the building of the vehicle.All the way from overseeing and participating in the build to just changing the oil.(Some don`t even change their own oil.)

Mike Phillips
02-16-2016, 09:09 AM
If there's anything I can do to help with this Pat just let me know.

God bless guys willing to be judges...

:dblthumb2:

Pats300zx
02-16-2016, 09:38 AM
Yes and can`t wait.Although I`m not a production Judge like some I enjoy speaking to the car owners when available.I`ve build several cars over the years and continue to do so.That being said I like to ask the owners what part did they play in the building of the vehicle.All the way from overseeing and participating in the build to just changing the oil.(Some don`t even change their own oil.)

Well maybe we can get you to judge a car or two this year :dblthumb2::dblthumb2:

Pats300zx
02-20-2016, 11:57 AM
Still looking for a few more judges. If anyone wants to help out for a few hours on Saturday or Sunday feel free to PM me.