PDA

View Full Version : SSII or Souveran - with a twist

makdaddy626
10-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Ok, I know this question has been asked a lot of times already, and yes, I do you the search button :p but... my truck is black metallic, which conventional wisdom dictates should get SSII, right? But, I don't think I would mind sacrifices some flake "pop" to darken the overall look. In some lights the truck appears gray with lots of flake but I prefer the dark black look. Would Souveran help accomplish that or do you think it wouldn't look right?

Dust2Glory
10-04-2007, 10:47 AM
if you use Souveran it will deepen the black... it just lacks the stuff to make the flake pop!! if you really want it to look great. Clay, polish with 106ff... souveran paste, then liquid souveran spray wax!!!! the spray wax amplifies the depth!!

THENIZZZEIL
10-04-2007, 02:01 PM
dust2glory got it down

i did a black metallic bmw and wash wondering if i should use souveran or not..well i did and gave it that wetness
however if it were like my car (metallic grey) i think i would use ss2 or in my case petes53...i have yet to try 53 on a flat color (black red yellow etc) but woudl like to see how it matches up to souveran