PDA

View Full Version : Enter HERE for a chance to try New Griot's Garage products!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

808_detail_nut
03-12-2016, 01:13 AM
I got one then got a call saying they didn't have everything in stock and would send when they got some more in and then nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-12-2016, 01:13 AM
I got one then got a call saying they didn't have everything in stock and would send when they got some more in and then nothing.

Message nick, about it, more then likely they didn't get the items back in Stock yet!

808_detail_nut
03-12-2016, 01:17 AM
I don't want to sound like a jerk and make a big deal. I didn't buy the products so I can't complain too much but I would really like a chance at trying them. I just wondering if everyone got there's. Thanks joe I will message nick.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-12-2016, 01:33 AM
I don't want to sound like a jerk and make a big deal. I didn't buy the products so I can't complain too much but I would really like a chance at trying them. I just wondering if everyone got there's. Thanks joe I will message nick.

I hear ya, I had a hard time getting my package too, they sent it to the wrong place, I'm happy no one stole it!

(Not Autogeek's fault it was delivery guys)

Message nick he's the best at what he does, and that's taking care of us he'll get to the bottom of it.

808_detail_nut
03-12-2016, 01:49 AM
I sent a pm to Bryan since he called me a month or so ago. Just wanting to know a status on how it's going. If he doesn't get back by Monday I'll message nick.

reflecton
03-16-2016, 10:41 PM
:-[ :-[ dcdds*'" za

A2D Signature
03-16-2016, 11:13 PM
Speed Shine! Hands down, a great QD and Clay Lube. It also smells amazing.

A2D Signature
03-16-2016, 11:13 PM
Oh damn, this was old. Speed Shine still rocks

Wendell Jarvis
03-20-2016, 05:25 PM
Post your review please, so that others that might be interested in purchasing Griots products....it was part of the agreement of winning

QUOTE=pro 4x;1352165]Package arrived yesterday. First one at the new address. Opened this morning to find...

Micro fiber detailing mitt.
PMF terry weave towels.
PMF dual weave glass towels.
PMF wax removal towels.
Black shine trim restorer. (Looking foward to this one).

All will find a place this spring for the xterra's spring detail. And will post my findings. Thanks again for a chance to win. :xyxthumbs:[/QUOTE]

808_detail_nut
03-20-2016, 07:32 PM
I think he did a review Wendell. I'm still waiting for my product to come in so I can do mine