PDA

View Full Version : Enter HERE for a chance to try New Griot's Garage products!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

mitchoi
02-12-2016, 03:23 PM
I've just received my GG6 last Wednesday from AG, courtesy of a freight forwarder, will use it on Sunday and will probably fall in love Im the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

jshaf
02-12-2016, 09:35 PM
got two favorites, I have the Griot's 6 inch DA and love it, have used it routinely for the last 5+ years and I bought it here at AG as part of a starter kit. also love the Speed Shine, get the big bottle and it goes a long way. got a lot of stuff planned for the spring detail I do to my 2011 2SS, detail it from top to bottom, can always use some new stuff to try out while I whip the SS in to shape, been wanting to experiment and document while I go, would love to do some testimonials :)

PA DETAILER
02-15-2016, 12:45 PM
Today is the day!

NoleFan
02-15-2016, 02:01 PM
My favorite is the GG6 and the clay. I haven't had a chance to use much else of the GG line, but would love to!

Bryan@Autogeek
02-15-2016, 02:02 PM
Enter me please, favorite is speed shine and the wash, also just purchased the hose and I gotta say the best hose I have ever had!

I feel this may change if I pull the trigger on the Boss but as of right now the Griots Interior Cleaner. It's a nice go to safe all around cleaner.

I am a griots garage die hard fan, and a huge supporter of Jeff Brown the product developer behind griots he has a passion just as crazy as us geeks.
And I would love to review the Griots products, I own and run a pro Detail shop, and will not have to wait for good weather or spring to review.

My favorite Griot's product is the Fast Correcting Cream, this stuff is amazingly under-rated and actually finishes better then FG400 on a microfiber cutting disc.

Here is a mini-review I did on wetsanding a severely oxidized trunk, and the G21 and fast correcting cream knocked it out of the park

Wetsanding SEVERE OXIDATION - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98051)

WOW. Nice giveaway! I have used a few of their products thru out the years. SPEED SHINE and WAX AS YOU DRY are two that stood out. Will give honest feedback on the new products.

I have only the boss 21 and use all the boss pads 6 and 5 inch but always wanted to use the system. I just never bought it because I have so much other products. Also would like to try the rubber cleaner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got a GG polisher, plus a bunch of GG products. I'd have to say my favorite GG product is Speed Shine, my go-to detailer. I'll be happy to post some reviews as long as I can hold off until we see temps above freezing.
As usual, thanks for the offer!

Bill

Congratulations to the winners! Please send me a PM with your shipping information.:xyxthumbs:

Marc08EX
02-15-2016, 02:04 PM
Congratulations to all winners!

808_detail_nut
02-15-2016, 02:04 PM
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PA DETAILER
02-15-2016, 02:09 PM
:props: WOW! Thanks. Looking foward to the new griots products and reviews to follow. Congrats to the other winners also.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
02-15-2016, 02:17 PM
Congrats guys!

Will be on the lookout for reviews.

BillyJack
02-15-2016, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the cool giveaway and congrats to the other winners!
PM sent to Bryan.

Bill

7.3powerstroke
02-15-2016, 03:33 PM
Bring on the reviews guys! Congrats

Mantilgh
02-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Congratulations!!!

TheBigEye
02-15-2016, 03:50 PM
Congratulations to all the winners

AutoAppeal