PDA

View Full Version : Enter HERE for a chance to try New Griot's Garage products!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Sharply Dressed
02-10-2016, 10:45 PM
I have the 6 and 3 inch dual action polisher. Also have their Speed Shine, Spray on Car Wash (what an awesome smell and great little bottle), leather spray, cleaning clay, car wash, one step sealant, glass sealant and Best of Show wax. Love the dual action polishers and the Speed Shine.

Docpeanut
02-10-2016, 11:09 PM
I'm a fan of the GG3

AGOatemywallet
02-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Griot's Best of Show Wax is my least favorite LSP of all time.

Maybe the new Griot's products would change my mind.

TTQ B4U
02-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Hands down the Leather Care Spray. LOVE IT!

Looch10
02-11-2016, 12:37 AM
My favorite product by them is their leather care. Having kids in my truck makes a huge mess. This stuff helps keep my leather looking new. I'll write a review for any product that is needed. Good luck everyone.

pheerix
02-11-2016, 01:31 AM
Also a big fan of Leather Care Spray. Cleaned dye transfer from jeans, leaves a non-slippery finish, actually smells like leather, and even the sprayer on the bottle is not your average sprayer head, sprays out a nice even fine mist. I love trying and comparing new MF towels, will definitely write a review if I receive those!

TheBigEye
02-11-2016, 02:48 AM
I have both DAs 3" and 6" my favorite is the 6". I would love to do a review of new griots products

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Vegas1
02-11-2016, 02:56 AM
Has to be Griot's Interior Cleaner. That's only if there's any left after my wife is done using it in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe@NextLevelDetail
02-11-2016, 03:41 AM
I am a griots garage die hard fan, and a huge supporter of Jeff Brown the product developer behind griots he has a passion just as crazy as us geeks.
And I would love to review the Griots products, I own and run a pro Detail shop, and will not have to wait for good weather or spring to review.

My favorite Griot's product is the Fast Correcting Cream, this stuff is amazingly under-rated and actually finishes better then FG400 on a microfiber cutting disc.

Here is a mini-review I did on wetsanding a severely oxidized trunk, and the G21 and fast correcting cream knocked it out of the park

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98051

Wendell Jarvis
02-11-2016, 07:35 AM
being a professional detailer ( Full Time ) I feel like I havent gave Griot's a fair opportunity, I have been meaning to try several of their products from time to time and keep passing on to other products, Heard allot of good things just haven't dove into their product line ( Yet )....
The One Product I did try was Griot's Garage Wheel Cleaner, Griots Garage Wheel Cleaner, wheel cleaning (http://www.autogeek.net/griots-wheel-cleaner.html)
Pretty good product, based on condition of the wheel.....
Certainly liked to try and agree to do a Full comprehensive review of ANY product that I may win.....
Love to try their Polishes.....Correcting Cream,Fast correcting Cream !!

cameronthmpsn
02-11-2016, 07:52 AM
Being relatively new to detailing, I have not had a chance to try any of the products yet, that being said, I've heard wonders about the DA machines and pads along with the interior care products.

Would be willing to try just about anything and give feedback on it.

yellosuzku
02-11-2016, 07:58 AM
I have never used a Griot's Garage product but would gladly write a review of new products! I'm always willing to try something new!

Mantilgh
02-11-2016, 08:16 AM
I like Griots interior cleaner, and agree to do a review of the products.

PA DETAILER
02-11-2016, 08:36 AM
WOW. Nice giveaway! I have used a few of their products thru out the years. SPEED SHINE and WAX AS YOU DRY are two that stood out. Will give honest feedback on the new products.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
02-11-2016, 09:46 AM
I really love the GG3 for spot repair and polishing smaller areas.

I agree to review the new products.