PDA

View Full Version : which carnub? pinnacle or p21

KyleTaylor
10-03-2007, 09:15 PM
I have been using Klasse Sealant for the last couple weeks. It works well to protect the cars on our lot. The shine is ok, but not as deep as I would like (the item description is very accurate in saying it is a hard shine).

I plan to continue using the Klasse, but topping it with carnuba.

It seems Autogeek likes Pinnacle and P21. Which of the two would you recommend?

Pinnacle Souveran

or

P21s Concours

or

others...

Just to mix it up a little, would anyone recommend a liquid that is as good as paste?

I guess you could PM if you like something not sold by AG, otherwise just post AG safe products.

Surfer
10-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Pinnacle Souveran, Natty's Blue, Max Wax etc are all fine and I would choose over P21S any day. If you want a sealant that is as durable (if not more) then Klasse Sealant and looks way better and easier to use check Duragloss #105.

KyleTaylor
10-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Pinnacle Souveran, Natty's Blue, Max Wax etc are all fine and I would choose over P21S any day. If you want a sealant that is as durable (if not more) then Klasse Sealant and looks way better and easier to use check Duragloss #105.

It will take me a couple months to go through the Klasse, I think. Then I plan to venture into Duragloss.

Detail_Guy
10-04-2007, 04:40 AM
If you have a light colored vehicle, you might want to go with P21S. If it is a medium to dark color, I would probably go with Souveran. Trade Secret is another fine carnauba that looks great on darker colored vehicles. There are many other good ones.

supercharged
10-04-2007, 04:53 AM
Pinnacle Souveran (liquid or paste), Signature Series II, XMT 180, DP Max Wax, Poorboy's Natty Blue or Red.

klumzypinoy
10-04-2007, 04:58 AM
I have used Pinnacle Signature Series II, and I love this stuff. Easy on, easy off, and it makes metallics pop nicely. Looks are subjective, but I believe it's a great looking wax for any color. I have tried it on silver metallic, and dark green metallic. It looks sweet on both :). I have gotten at least 2 months out of one layer with nice beading like day 1.

D
10-04-2007, 08:32 AM
I really like SSII.

trlblazer3
10-04-2007, 08:36 AM
I'd definitely vote for any of the Pinnacle waxes -Souveran paste or liquid and SSII are awesome waxes. MaxWax would also get the nod from me.

P1et
10-04-2007, 08:37 AM
I have not used Souveran myself, but have been very happy with P21S!

Pauly6401
10-04-2007, 09:22 AM
I have been using Klasse Sealant for the last couple weeks. It works well to protect the cars on our lot. The shine is ok, but not as deep as I would like (the item description is very accurate in saying it is a hard shine).

I plan to continue using the Klasse, but topping it with carnuba.

It seems Autogeek likes Pinnacle and P21. Which of the two would you recommend?

Pinnacle Souveran

or

P21s Concours

or

others...

Just to mix it up a little, would anyone recommend a liquid that is as good as paste?

I guess you could PM if you like something not sold by AG, otherwise just post AG safe products.

By cars "on our lot" do you mean a car lot, or your property? Souveran will add up in cost quickly if you are doing a lot of cars. P21S is half the cost, and from I have been told S100 is the same stuff and half the cost of P21S, so you could go even cheaper.

ScottB
10-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Pinnacle ... Souveran on solids, SSII on lights and metallics

J&L Detailing
10-04-2007, 11:27 AM
I will be using the sig II wax for the 1st time this weekend on my wifes new car. its grey metallic.