PDA

View Full Version : Ez Detail Brush

Pages : [1] 2

trhland
10-03-2007, 06:56 PM
anyone have this? how do you like it? i was thinking of buying one.

D
10-03-2007, 07:01 PM
I like it, gets the job done.

trhland
10-03-2007, 07:03 PM
I like it, gets the job done.
is it real stiff

D
10-03-2007, 07:05 PM
I wouldnt use it on the face of a rim. But for the inside its great.

trhland
10-03-2007, 07:15 PM
ya im looking for something to get behind the rim . maybe this is what i need. thanks for input

ScottB
10-03-2007, 07:17 PM
a little stiff but works surprisingly well in the barrels.

trhland
10-03-2007, 07:18 PM
dam scott 7000 posts. wow i just noticed. your fingers must be killing you:D. good job!!!

Jimmie
10-03-2007, 07:33 PM
It's one tool that would be replaced if anything happened to it. It looks as good as the day it was new after lots of uses.

dontsleeponit
10-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I have one and love it. It cleans deep into the wheel where most brushed wont reach. The bristles are nice and long to so they get into cracks and crevices well. In most cases it will get in between the caliper and wheel as well.

i would definitely recommend it, makes wheel cleaning much easier

THENIZZZEIL
10-03-2007, 08:23 PM
i love it
great for OEMs...also used em on some HAMMANS so im guesing there alrite for aftermarket as well

i didnt bend the tip as asdvised...i should

ill probably buy another one on my next order!

Rsurfer
10-03-2007, 11:54 PM
I have one and love it. It cleans deep into the wheel where most brushed wont reach. The bristles are nice and long to so they get into cracks and crevices well. In most cases it will get in between the caliper and wheel as well.

i would definitely recommend it, makes wheel cleaning much easier:whs::iagree:Best invention to date.

Thejoyofdriving
10-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Well I hate it and I need it at the same time, its really the only tool ive used that can clean the whole rim, so i basicly have to use it, but i can tell you it has many faults, first of all when you pull it out it flings brake dust and wheel cleaner all over me, brake dust with wheel cleaner can permanently blind you, its very very dangerous, so I have to wear glasses. And also the handle is not rubberized so it becomes slippery when wet, it makes it hard to hold onto. I think it was poorly designed and needed more R&D, but it does get the job done. I cant believe everyone has only said good things about it and no one has pointed out these obvious flaws.

Rsurfer
10-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Well I hate it and I need it at the same time, its really the only tool ive used that can clean the whole rim, so i basicly have to use it, but i can tell you it has many faults, first of all when you pull it out it flings brake dust and wheel cleaner all over me, brake dust with wheel cleaner can permanently blind you, its very very dangerous, so I have to wear glasses. And also the handle is not rubberized so it becomes slippery when wet, it makes it hard to hold onto. I think it was poorly designed and needed more R&D, but it does get the job done. I cant believe everyone has only said good things about it and no one has pointed out these obvious flaws.I use a rubber suit and gloves, so no problems here.

Rsurfer
10-04-2007, 12:35 AM
All kidding aside joy, you do have a point.

D
10-04-2007, 08:37 AM
IMO, detailing is a dirty job (maybe I should call Mike Rowe). It does get crap on you, but so what, suck it up. You do have a point about it possibly getting in your eyes though.