PDA

View Full Version : Protecting my clean tan cloth seats

Toyguy
02-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Hello, I'm new here. I hope I'm posting in the this in the right spot.

I just bought a 2013 Toyota 4Runner that has nice clean tan cloth seats and I want to keep them that way. I've been advised to treat them with Scotch Guard Auto fabric protector.

Can someone advise me if using the Scotch Guard product is the best approach to protecting the seats from dirt, spills etc. or is there a better way to accomplish this ?

Thx Rich

Rsurfer
02-01-2016, 01:56 PM

I just bought a 2013 Toyota 4Runner that has nice clean tan cloth seats and I want to keep them that way. I've been advised to treat them with Scotch Guard Auto fabric protector.

Can someone advise me if using the Scotch Guard product is the best approach to protecting the seats from dirt, spills etc. or is there a better way to accomplish this ?

Thx Rich
Scotch Guard or 303 Fabric will work. Keep it vacuumed weekly.

FUNX650
02-01-2016, 02:30 PM
^^^This^^^

Bob

GSKR
02-01-2016, 02:53 PM

Thx Rich
Carpro fabric protector works .

AZ Mike
02-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Welcome to Autogeek.

Ebg18t
02-01-2016, 07:03 PM

I agree 303 Fabric is good stuff.

303 high tech fabric guard, 303 fabric guard (http://www.autogeek.net/303fabricguard.html)