PDA

View Full Version : need your feedback

autowash
02-01-2016, 08:44 AM
I am looking to get started into mobile detailing business and have a few questions that you can help me to make better decision. Your feedback matters. Thanks in advance.

How much annual average net income does a mobile detailer make?

How many mobile detailing businesses are in the US. Any big national chains?

How much growth do you foresee in mobile detailing business?

What do you think of becoming part of cardetailing.com or noationaldetailpros?

Are there any other national mobile detailing companies I can join?

Challenges in mobile detailing business?

Opportunities in mobile detailing business?

Mantilgh
02-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Edit: Sorry, just realized this was under "Ask Mike P Your Questions".

How much can you make? Really depends on your area and your motivation, plus advertising/SEO.

I think there is growth in the industry. The economy seems to be doing better. More money people that have to spend, the more of a chance people will spend it on discretionary items.

I am with NDP right now and it is ok. Nothing spectacular, but it does get me some customers and doesn't cost anything to be with them. They do take their cut of the sale though, but you can pick up some additional customers from friends and neighbors of the ones you get. Theirs is a bidding system, lowest bid gets the job.

Changes are more and more water restrictions, and moving more to waterless and rinseless washes.

autowash
02-01-2016, 10:40 PM
The survey is meant for everyone to answer. More participants the better results.

GSKR
02-01-2016, 11:09 PM
I am looking to get started into mobile detailing business and have a few questions that you can help me to make better decision. Your feedback matters. Thanks in advance.

How much annual average net income does a mobile detailer make?

How many mobile detailing businesses are in the US. Any big national chains?

How much growth do you foresee in mobile detailing business?

What do you think of becoming part of cardetailing.com or noationaldetailpros?

Are there any other national mobile detailing companies I can join?

Challenges in mobile detailing business?

Opportunities in mobile detailing business? Buy mike p book.

GSKR
02-02-2016, 07:12 AM
Buy mike p book.

I wasn't being sarcastic mike p book will give you endless info that I couldn't fit on here.good luck on your startup.