PDA

View Full Version : Clean Air Genie Fogger

Pages : [1] 2

gohandbz8
10-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Hi all. Recently I purchased this air neutralizer to take care of a bad smell I had in my mom's van (see a few post below). I just thought I should give a little review about this product. the Clean air was bought with the duct treatment as well. Releasing the product was pretty straight forward. Just press down the trigger until it clicks and then get out the car and close the door. I left the car closed for about 10 minutes and then opened it back up to ventilate. When I first opened the door, there was a visible fog that you can see and you smell a rush of fresh air coming at you. I proceeded to opening all the windows and let the car air out for about 10 minutes. Afterwards, I went and used the duct treatment. In the end, the smell is completely gone now and the air in the car smells really fresh. I highly recommend this product to anyone that has a strong odor in there car. Once again, thanks AG for carry this product.

Meghan
10-03-2007, 09:37 AM
See always trust me!

AL417
10-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Nice review, thanks for the information on this product. Would you do a follow up in a few weeks to let us know if the smell was totally removed?

ScottB
10-03-2007, 11:57 AM
having used both fogger and air-duct spray I too offer they work well in conjunction. Only other choice is a professional a/c system cleaning at over 100.00 . I see Einszett has a newer one for inside the ducts too.

gohandbz8
10-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Nice review, thanks for the information on this product. Would you do a follow up in a few weeks to let us know if the smell was totally removed?

I will definitely post a follow-up in a few weeks.

FMINUS
10-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Is this a "one time use" product? One FULL can per use?

The 1Z duct cleaner says its one use, but you can easily do 2-3 cars with it. Its good stuff.

gohandbz8
10-11-2007, 12:52 PM

The 1Z duct cleaner says its one use, but you can easily do 2-3 cars with it. Its good stuff.

The air fogger is a 1 can use per car.

Well, it's been about a week and I figure I give an update on this product. The bad odor is practically gone and I say that because if you try to smell for the odor, you may still pick up a little bit of it. If you didn't know there was an odor, you probably wouldn't even notice it. All in all great product especially when you combine it with the duct cleaner.

trlblazer3
10-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the info! My buddy wants me to detail his truck and he's a smoker. The cab definitely has the stale smoke smell. I think I might have to order this and give it a shot.

Jimmie
10-11-2007, 01:19 PM
To use these do you take the filters out? If so any rule of thumb to locate them. Can't find a thing in my owners manual.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
10-11-2007, 01:24 PM
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the strongest) how strong were the odors you were treating?

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being no smell) how much odor is there after 1 week?

Thanks for taking the time to share!!:cheers:

gohandbz8
10-11-2007, 01:33 PM

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the strongest) how strong were the odors you were treating?

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being no smell) how much odor is there after 1 week?

Thanks for taking the time to share!!:cheers:

For the odor smell I would give it a 10. It literally smelled liked there was a pile of poo in the car.

After 1 week of using the fogger, I give it a 9 since there is still a very minor trace of the odor. I also want to mention that I used this in conjunction with the duct treatment.

gohandbz8
10-11-2007, 01:37 PM
To use these do you take the filters out? If so any rule of thumb to locate them. Can't find a thing in my owners manual.

I did not remove any filters. For the fogger you just press the trigger down till it locks, step out of the car and shut the door.

For the duct treatment, just spray into the air vents outside the car parallel to the front windshield and the interior vents. Turn on the air blower to max power with the A/C turned off.

FMINUS
10-11-2007, 02:39 PM
I will try some of this stuff out on my next order..... Now the question is..... whens the next sale?

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
10-11-2007, 02:50 PM
For the odor smell I would give it a 10. It literally smelled liked there was a pile of poo in the car.

After 1 week of using the fogger, I give it a 9 since there is still a very minor trace of the odor. I also want to mention that I used this in conjunction with the duct treatment.

Thanks for the feedback..sounds like a winner!

ScottB
10-11-2007, 06:41 PM

Is the odor only coming from HVAC system ?? If it could be in carpet or small leak, might wanna also try the Odor Eliminator product from Duragloss.