PDA

View Full Version : Mculloch 1275 or 1375?

Pages : [1] 2

Based
01-31-2016, 04:56 PM
Both same price on Amazon...

LINKS REMOVED TO COMPETITORS SITE (SEE FORUM FAQS)

Just gonna be doing my own vehicles, maybe some times for family for no charge.

vanev
01-31-2016, 06:10 PM
Highly recommend the 1375.
Ii offers better features and more tools/extensions.
The 1275 is ok, and will do the job.

If cost is your main concern, the 1275 can be purchased at Harbor Freight for less, and with a coupon code to save some money.
They did recently raise the price of the 1275 at Harbor Freight, but you can stack coupons.
So, at some point, the 1275 will be heavily discounted with its own coupon, and you can then stack a 20% off coupon on top of that.

Based
01-31-2016, 06:21 PM

If cost is your main concern, the 1275 can be purchased at Harbor Freight for less, and with a coupon code to save some money.
They did recently raise the price of the 1275 at Harbor Freight, but you can stack coupons.
So, at some point, the 1275 will be heavily discounted with its own coupon, and you can then stack a 20% off coupon on top of that.
Cost isn't a big deal... $200 is my max right now. I find it weird that the 1275 and 1375 are same price (if you have Amazon Prime like me). I just ordered the 1375. I was just concerned with reliability issues because it's a newer model that may have a quirk or two but I guess not.

Every_detail
01-31-2016, 07:38 PM
I was also thinking of buying that one also. Eager to try using steam to clean instead of apc and air.

Dan Tran
01-31-2016, 08:14 PM

+1 for the 1375

Mike@ShineStruck
01-31-2016, 09:35 PM
May as well just go for the 1385 version..
200 bucks amazon

If you want something great for the price look into Vaporchief single 500 along with 100 rebate
So 400...just wait and double you're max fund

JamMaster Jay
01-31-2016, 10:16 PM
Got the 1375, it works for mobile or home. I can see the need for something more commercial the busier I get.
For what your gonna be doing I think it's perfect.

kwwhite1
02-01-2016, 12:39 AM
I love my 1375 that I recently purchased for primarily doing the interiors of vehicles but I find some new use for it outside of that nearly every day.

Eldorado2k
02-01-2016, 01:34 AM
I love my 1375 that I recently purchased for primarily doing the interiors of vehicles but I find some new use for it outside of that nearly every day.

I'm always looking for interesting ways to use it around the house. Any good ideas that you can pass along?

Sharply Dressed
02-01-2016, 11:11 PM
I'm always looking for interesting ways to use it around the house. Any good ideas that you can pass along?

Steam shower doors, steam tile floors, steam toilet areas and sinks are a few I have done with mine.

kwwhite1
02-02-2016, 06:43 AM
It makes cleaning counters, base boards, inside of my refrigerator, dog kennels, leather couch with marker stains from my 3 year old, house windows\mirrors, and laminatefloors super easy and fast. Those are the uses so far outside of auto detailing that I have tried so far.

Eldorado2k
02-02-2016, 09:23 AM
It makes cleaning counters, base boards, inside of my refrigerator, dog kennels, leather couch with marker stains from my 3 year old, house windows\mirrors, and laminatefloors super easy and fast. Those are the uses so far outside of auto detailing that I have tried so far.

Likewise, I've found it great paired with some Megs D101 for cleaning baseboards that are usually hidden behind the couch or other furniture, i.e. home bar, bookshelves, TV stand or just about anything and everything that needs moving out the way in order to do a complete spring cleaning around the house.

Everything feels so much cleaner once you know you've not only vacuumed all the built up dust in between the furniture and the walls, but beyond removing dust, the steamer helps clean built up dirt, pet hair, spiderwebs, etc. in all those corners of the rooms. Nothing like knowing your living space is truly clean. You guys know what I mean.👍🏽

I'm sure my cat appreciates a clean house to live in too. She always gets a burst of energy and seems super happy whenever I'm done cleaning up or even just vaccum:)lol.

aim4squirrels
02-02-2016, 09:34 AM
tile grout cleaning:

If it doesn't clean up with steam and agitation from the little plastic brush, you'll likely have to dye it to cover the stain.

BBQ/Grill cleaning. Brass or SS brush and steam is amazing.

gski
02-02-2016, 12:19 PM
I just got the 1375 and love it. I had to pick up my sick 3 year old from school and...she got sick in the car. Luckily most of it was contained in her car seat. I pretty much just blasted it until the water coming out the bottom was clear.

gjkwpd
02-02-2016, 01:01 PM
1375 is great especially if your not doing this as your full time job. By no means is it like a professional model but does almost the same thing. Using in door jams and engine will take a bit longer but works. I have to say for the money it's great for interiors. My first interior job paid for it and it really stepped up my interior cleaning ability