PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss TPP 105 + 601

AZpolisher15
01-30-2016, 03:11 PM
Applied this combo a week ago and to say I'm stunned is an understatement. I'm in SD with lots of wet salt on the roads all winter. After a week of daily driving and my truck covered in grime, I went to the wand-wash and did a quick run around with soap, then about a 4 minute rinse, followed by a 2 minute spray with the "spot-free rinse". I pulled the truck out in the sun to find that the grime was completely gone!

Usually after just a wand-wash, there's still a film on the truck that needs to be removed with either a two-bucket or rinseless wash. But with this Duragloss, that wasn't necessary. I just did a very light pat dry with a MF and the truck was as clean as it was immediately following application of the sealer. I think I found my new winter go-to!

BTLew81
01-30-2016, 05:34 PM
Same experience here. I will also say that mega ultimate gave me a similar experience as well.

Jowillie
01-30-2016, 08:29 PM
Working for me.:dblthumb2:

AZpolisher15
01-30-2016, 11:09 PM
The only negative... This stuff STUNK. I was in a large enclosed space (underground parking garage). I thought it would be ok, but I could hardly stand it. I had to walk away for 2-3 minutes after each panel. It seriously made me nauseous. I felt a little bit ill for about two hours afterward. Anyone else experienced this? Made me wonder if the chemical reaction between the two products produced some fumes. But I LOVE the results!