PDA

View Full Version : Clean Freak Commercial Extractor

Pages : [1] 2

lizzard187
01-29-2016, 11:55 PM
Looking at some extractors online and narrowed it down to one of the clean freak machines built by Sandia. I think I may try out the portable spot cleaner without heat for around $360+ but was wondering how much of an upgrade this will be from my current setup which is just bissell LGM. Anyone have any recent reviews on this machine I found some info doing a search but would more input. Thanks in advance.

Mike@ShineStruck
01-30-2016, 01:33 AM
Looking at some extractors online and narrowed it down to one of the clean freak machines built by Sandia. I think I may try out the portable spot cleaner without heat for around $360+ but was wondering how much of an upgrade this will be from my current setup which is just bissell LGM. Anyone have any recent reviews on this machine I found some info doing a search but would more input. Thanks in advance.

Mobil or fixed detailed
If mobile with no generator I'd find something heated with 15amp draw
Which leads to the aztec hotrod

There's a green Sandia like CF model for 645
No amp draw listed but id imagine it's 15
But only 600(half) watt heater and bigger tank(double)
.which means slower at heating and less hot then the aztec hotrod

If amp draw isn't an issue theires one for 1130 and 2 for 1250-1350 on the CF site that looks good

Could always keep the lgm and get a steamer

lizzard187
01-30-2016, 01:50 AM
That's what I have now is LGM and mcclough steamer with ok results just looking for something little more stronger without breaking the bank. the clean freak no heat seemed like a deal but not sure how much of an upgrade it would be from the Lgm, steam and shop vac method I use now. I'm also mobile with no generator yet, using customers power supply.

GSKR
01-30-2016, 08:02 AM
Looking at some extractors online and narrowed it down to one of the clean freak machines built by Sandia. I think I may try out the portable spot cleaner without heat for around $360+ but was wondering how much of an upgrade this will be from my current setup which is just bissell LGM. Anyone have any recent reviews on this machine I found some info doing a search but would more input. Thanks in advance. me personally I would not buy it ,save a little more if you can and get a heated unit .

JSFM35x
01-30-2016, 08:08 AM
Find a local Jan SAN house that carries Sandia. They can all beat clean freaks price if they carry Sandia.

Muddyoldgoat
01-30-2016, 10:42 AM
A non heated unit with filled with water heated by a bucket heater would be your cheapest option.

AGOatemywallet
01-30-2016, 01:23 PM
A non heated unit with filled with water heated by a bucket heater would be your cheapest option.

+1

GSKR
01-30-2016, 02:47 PM
That's smart thinking and a good idea to a certain point.I don't think a customer would be down with that,but otherwise maybe good if hot water is easy to get.

GSKR
01-30-2016, 02:48 PM
Sorry miss read what's a bucket heater never heard of it?

Optntdr13
01-30-2016, 03:37 PM
Sorry miss read what's a bucket heater never heard of it?

It's precisely what it sounds like, a heater, inserted into whatever is in your bucket, which heats said contents.

Muddyoldgoat
01-30-2016, 04:16 PM
Exactly... $30 and you have very hot water. If your mobile and it's cold, a bucket heater is worth it's weight in gold. No more reaching into a ice cold wash bucket.

GSKR
01-30-2016, 04:29 PM
Sounds dangerous

Muddyoldgoat
01-30-2016, 05:10 PM
I guess it could be. I put it the bucket, plug it in and wait about 10 minutes. Unplug/remove it and start washing. The water stays nice and warm throughout the wash.

TimboCLE
01-30-2016, 06:42 PM

+ 1
I just purchased a Sandia 3 Gallon Indy Heated Automotive Extractor and while I feel I got it for a good price, I think it could be a great, cheaper option to save on the non-heated option and fill your extractor with a bucket of hot water.

I'm not exactly sure of the policy on reviewing a product that I did not purchase from AGO, but PM me if you'd like and we can talk.

roguegeek
01-30-2016, 07:18 PM
A Bissell LG and McCulloch steamer make an extremely killer system for the price. IMO, you're gonna have to raise your budget quite a bit if you want to see significantly better results that what you're currently rockin'.