PDA

View Full Version : Carpro iron x

Scoobertin
01-28-2016, 10:56 AM
I was wondering how big of a step did I miss on not using iron x. I nanomitt my vehicle last night for preparation of WG glaze and then sealant for today's detail on my vehicle. I have a bottle of iron x but was saving it for when the weather warmed up more and I had more time to do the WG coating.

I still plan on going ahead with my plans and do the sealant since the weather is cooperating for two days. I don't have much time to go back and iron x it. It seems reading through the forums it is a highly recommended step for any detail. So did I mess up not using iron x. This place has my ocd kicking in. Back in the day before I found this site, I would be iron what for what. Ummm ok. Lol

StephenK
01-28-2016, 11:00 AM
IMO since you are gonna go back over vehicle when weather is warmer you are ok. Most detail shops still use clay to remove the fallout. Not many actually know about products like ironx. Just make sure when you are ready for the coating to give yourself plenty of time to re do everything you already did as well as ironx

DetailKitty
01-28-2016, 12:07 PM
Not the end of the world....

Just make sure when you do use it in the spring it's your step BEFORE the nano mitt :dblthumb2:

Scoobertin
01-29-2016, 03:11 AM
Ok thank you. Sealant goes on today.