PDA

View Full Version : Please read!

Souldetailer
01-27-2016, 05:20 PM
I've been a member for about a year now. The reason for this thread is to thank each and every one of you who contribute or seek knowledge. The things that I have been able to accomplish via the information I've received would take tenfold to google all the questions I've had. This forum is the best I've been on bar none. Thanks Y'all. Take care

Peace

Darrin

ViperGuy21
01-27-2016, 06:01 PM
You've been here a little longer than I have, but I wholeheartedly agree with what you said. This forum is great!

Kamakaz1961
01-27-2016, 06:05 PM
You are most Welcome and I too agree that everyone here has helped me become a better detailer. The only NEGATIVE comment I can say...none of every one here's advice on beauty has not helped! I am still FUGLY!!!....LOL

Again, you are most welcome and thank you too!

Ebg18t
01-27-2016, 06:07 PM
This place is full of a great group of people. Few grumpy/self righteous folks, but nothing you can't just ignore.

I agree, Overall I have learned a ton from these forums!

apthai
01-27-2016, 06:19 PM
Ditto! I've learned a lot from going through threads/How-tos/Reviews and asking questions.

Souldetailer
01-27-2016, 06:23 PM
Kamakaz, I remember you vividly. You were always one of the first to welcome newcomers and made us feel welcome. That is an excellent trait, and much welcome! Thanks.

Peace

Darrin

irvsmith
01-27-2016, 06:40 PM
Here here - I agree - great forum. The only forum on which I regularly post.

AZpolisher15
01-27-2016, 06:54 PM
Cheers folks! I'm in 100% agreement. And I love how helpful members are to new guys. It's not uncommon that some of the "new-guy questions" turn into great threads and even sometimes produce new information that we can all learn from. If we all remember to continue to be helpful, positive, and encouraging, more people will join/stay active and this amazing archive will continue to grow. Keep up the good work! Peace

fly07sti
01-27-2016, 07:34 PM
It is a great forum! Good luck D

glfnaz
01-27-2016, 07:44 PM
Yes. I am a relative new guy too. The folks here are very helpful and willing to advise. Thanks all.

:xyxthumbs:

Souldetailer
01-27-2016, 08:10 PM
Besides how much knowledge and general information you have so freely given, their is one man who took it upon himself to step over the line of general kindness and send me coast to coast actual products. Products that made me understand how things work differently with certain surfaces, and now to work with them. Many thanks to my buddy Don. A kind man indeed.

Peace,

Darrin

Kamakaz1961
01-27-2016, 08:52 PM
Kamakaz, I remember you vividly. You were always one of the first to welcome newcomers and made us feel welcome. That is an excellent trait, and much welcome! Thanks.

Peace

Darrin

Coolness thank you!!

fly07sti
01-27-2016, 09:24 PM
Besides how much knowledge and general information you have so freely given, their is one man who took it upon himself to step over the line of general kindness and send me coast to coast actual products. Products that made me understand how things work differently with certain surfaces, and now to work with them. Many thanks to my buddy Don. A kind man indeed.

Peace,

Darrin

Happy I could help you out!

BrutalNoodle
01-27-2016, 09:30 PM
Happy I could help you out!

Right on, Don! :props: :applause:

OnSite Details
01-28-2016, 08:33 PM
well said! Ive been reading threads on here for years! Just decided to finally make a real account. It truly is the best forum out there.