PDA

View Full Version : No free gift?

Pages : [1] 2

jarred767
01-27-2016, 12:17 PM
So, I placed an order a week and a half ago during the "20% off and free shipping over $95 and a free gift included"

Order came the day before yesterday and I just realized there was no free gift in it? Will it come seperately? It did I do something wrong at checkout? Order was over $100 after the discount. Not a huge deal, as who knows what the free gift was, but I was kinda curious since it was the first time I've done one of the free gift promos. Thanks if anyone has any clarification :xyxthumbs:

Scoobertin
01-27-2016, 12:43 PM
With most of these free gifts you have to add it to your cart. Next time if you click on the sale link, there will be an icon that shows free gift. Just add to cart like you would anything else. The only time you do not have to actually add it to cart is if it specifically says no need to add it. Just contact Nick and explain your situation. Happened to me too, I was unaware of having to add it. Most other websites just add it automatically. Nick hooked me up on my next order.

kevincwelch
01-27-2016, 12:47 PM
Happens to me every time - I always ask, "Where's my free sample? Oh yeah, I forgot to add it to the cart!"

LSNAutoDetailing
01-27-2016, 12:51 PM
With most of these free gifts you have to add it to your cart. Next time if you click on the sale link, there will be an icon that shows free gift. Just add to cart like you would anything else. The only time you do not have to actually add it to cart is if it specifically says no need to add it. Just contact Nick and explain your situation. Happened to me too, I was unaware of having to add it. Most other websites just add it automatically. Nick hooked me up on my next order.

Happens to me every time - I always ask, "Where's my free sample? Oh yeah, I forgot to add it to the cart!"

Not true, the last promo was 20%, free shipping over $95 with a free gift.
I received my gift, there was nothing to add to the cart.

You guy's are talking about the "free sample" which you DO have to add to the cart.

Jarred, give AG a call, they'll sort it out.

Scoobertin
01-27-2016, 01:17 PM
Not true, the last promo was 20%, free shipping over $95 with a free gift.
I received my gift, there was nothing to add to the cart.

You guy's are talking about the "free sample" which you DO have to add to the cart.

Jarred, give AG a call, they'll sort it out.

Not sure about this particular sale but you do have to at times add it to your cart. How do I know this, me and Nick have several pms going back and forth about my free gifts( not samples) not arriving and him always asking me if I added it to the cart. I now look for the free gift add it to cart icon. Just to make sure. I think I learned my lesson after two times. But he has always took care of it on my next order.

VISITOR
01-27-2016, 03:16 PM
1-800-869-3011

Quinlan
01-27-2016, 03:31 PM
Had to be added just like the samples...

Free Mystery Gift For orders over $95! (http://www.autogeek.net/free-gift.html)

Looch10
01-27-2016, 03:39 PM
I hope I get my free gift. My package arrives tomorrow. One of the many reasons I put an order in the other week. I don't remember adding anything but didn't realize I had to add it either.

coolcobramatt
01-27-2016, 04:55 PM
I ordered a few weeks ago when there was a free Blackfire Car Shampoo gift. It was automatically included in my order, no need to add to cart.

roguegeek
01-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Although I did mention it in my comments, I didn't add it to my order when I placed it, so it never came. Lame.

Scoobertin
01-27-2016, 08:43 PM
I ordered a few weeks ago when there was a free Blackfire Car Shampoo gift. It was automatically included in my order, no need to add to cart.
I remember that sale, that paticular one you did not have to add it. It was one those member only sales so it was done automatically. The sales that are generally open to everyone and not just for members usually have to be added. I got my free shampoo too. Have not tried it yet.

BrutalNoodle
01-27-2016, 09:04 PM
I'm always careful to read the fine print, as some free gifts are automatically added, while many times aren't; must add to cart.

I'm not sure how random the contents of the gifts are, but with my order I received:

1) 32 oz DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss Concentrated
1) 12 oz XMT Intermediate Swirl Remover
1) 12 oz XMT Heavy Duty Swirl Remover
1) DUO Odor Eliminator - Linen Fresh
1) DUO Odor Eliminator - Fresh Berry
1) 3 pack hanging DUO Odor Eliminator - Spring Air
1) DUO Odor Eliminator Clip - New Car
1) 4 Pack DUO Odor Eliminator Vent Sticks - Fresh Berry
1) Trigger spray head

Quinlan
01-27-2016, 09:08 PM
^ Same items I received as well.

DaveT435
01-27-2016, 09:12 PM
Well the free gifts seem to be getting better...

Lamar
01-27-2016, 09:38 PM
I placed 2 orders recently (2 days apart), and I had to manually add the free gift with one of them. I did receive 2 of the same free gifts though.