PDA

View Full Version : Long ship times?

Chase.Barnett
01-27-2016, 01:29 AM
Anyone else having to wait a few days until their orders are shipping? I ordered over the weekend and my goodies for our new 16 Escape still haven't shipped.

It seems like my stuff has always shipped the day after ordering. Just wondering if maybe AG got slammed with the sale that they were having or maybe something was out of stock? :buffing:

Fast Eddie
01-27-2016, 02:51 AM
Anyone else having to wait a few days until their orders are shipping? I ordered over the weekend and my goodies for our new 16 Escape still haven't shipped.

It seems like my stuff has always shipped the day after ordering. Just wondering if maybe AG got slammed with the sale that they were having or maybe something was out of stock? :buffing:

Almost always a long shipping experience for me, I live in California and I know its going to take between 10-12 days for my order to arrive. I've learned from many, many years of ordering from AG to expect this.

pheerix
01-27-2016, 03:20 AM
If they're slammed with orders from a recent sale then it's pretty normal.

The Guz
01-27-2016, 03:24 AM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/98321-winter-weather-causing-shipping-delays.html

d33p
01-27-2016, 04:02 AM
Ive never had an order ship in a day. Usually 2-3 days before it ships out.

Muddyoldgoat
01-27-2016, 09:00 AM
Almost always a long shipping experience for me, I live in California and I know its going to take between 10-12 days for my order to arrive. I've learned from many, many years of ordering from AG to expect this.

Do you use the west coast shipping option? Speeds up delivery significantly.

Sicoupe
01-27-2016, 09:50 AM
My order was slow to ship during Christmas, but I understood. They are usually fast with shipping every time.

AAezra
01-27-2016, 11:55 AM
Do you use the west coast shipping option? Speeds up delivery significantly.

What is this west coast shipping option you speak of?

jgg85234
01-27-2016, 12:39 PM
Go to Forums -> Company & Forum News Headlines

The second Sticky (at the top) is about West Coast shipping, and what to do to upgrade your shipping to 3 Day Select (no charge to the customer)

Jim

Chase.Barnett
01-27-2016, 01:30 PM
My order shipped out today. I'm assuming that they were just backed up with orders.

No big deal, I'm looking forward to a new box of goodies.

Rob4092xx
01-29-2016, 05:39 PM
Auto Geek has always been very slow to deliver to Phoenix, AZ. I have been going to other vendors in fact as I got tired of waiting 7-10 business days to receive a simple order. This isn't just an occasional delay but one that occurred with every order I ever made with them!

pheerix
01-29-2016, 05:51 PM
I only order when shipping is free so I don't complain how long it takes.

fly07sti
01-29-2016, 07:20 PM
Auto Geek has always been very slow to deliver to Phoenix, AZ. I have been going to other vendors in fact as I got tired of waiting 7-10 business days to receive a simple order. This isn't just an occasional delay but one that occurred with every order I ever made with them!

Put this in the comments box next time you order.
"Upgrade to West Coast shipping" will be 3 days as long as there aren't any gallon products.

apthai
01-29-2016, 07:33 PM
Put this in the comments box next time you order.
"Upgrade to West Coast shipping" will be 3 days as long as there aren't any gallon products.

I use that all the time! One thing to note though, the orders needs to be at least $95.