PDA

View Full Version : Pictures & Comments - January 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class with Mike Phillips

Pages : 1 2 [3]

TexasDetail
07-26-2016, 11:22 AM
Wow Mike I had forgotten it looked that bad! The owner must have fallen over when he saw how nice it turned out.

Good memories from the class, I am constantly reminded how much we learned in those three days.

-Mitch

Mike Phillips
03-02-2017, 04:39 PM
Wow Mike I had forgotten it looked that bad! The owner must have fallen over when he saw how nice it turned out.

Good memories from the class, I am constantly reminded how much we learned in those three days.

-Mitch

Thanks Mitch...

:)

Mike Phillips
06-18-2018, 07:55 AM
Big thanks to Autogeek, Nick, Andre and Mike for putting on an awesome learning and networking experience.

Mike, your passion for helping others learn and pursue detailing really shows. Great overall experience. This class helped reinforce my paint correction skills. Also was able to take a great deal from wet sanding, glass correction, headlight restoration, as well as the overall business and market that is detailing.

I've been putting what I learned into play the first day back. Also learning more as I explore the forums that Autogeek offers.

Now it's time to learn how to work on some boats!

See you Saturday.

It was great having you in the class, would love to hear from you again!

Maybe share an update about your business after taking the class?

:)