PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble uploading photos/creating albums?

emmjay
01-24-2016, 05:04 PM
I've been trying all week to upload some photos / create album in order to post a thread with some proper pictures. (by clicking "Upload Photos" on the top banner under your (my) username)

I've done this multiple times before, but for some reason the last couple of weeks I keep getting something like this - major glitch!!! Moreover, my previously created albums also don't show up and my USER CP says 0 albums....

The picture above is just how it starts....those banners go into the thousands if you keep scrolling down...(see below)

jarred767
01-24-2016, 06:42 PM
Yup, same thing here, been that way for me for at least a couple months. I had to switch and create a Flickr account (way easier process in my opinion) because it was simply not possible through AG anymore. Your right, major glitch, and it surprises me that they haven't gotten it fixed yet. I would think that they would soon though.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
01-24-2016, 06:56 PM
I thought I was the only one, I'm having issues as well.

I was also having issues with photobucket, but still having issues uploading photos there to.

AGOatemywallet
01-24-2016, 08:11 PM
Same issue on iPad

Maybe this is what is preventing Bob from posting the Show & Shine I have all been eagerly awaiting

AutowerxDetailing
01-24-2016, 10:03 PM
I haven't been able to for over a year now.

emmjay
01-25-2016, 07:28 AM
For now I have found a way to create album, just not sure if it will work when making a post.

1. I access my User CP
2. On the left I click "Your profile"
3. Once on that page, on the right side under albums...I created one.

Its a lot slower than the method that isn't working - you can only upload 3 pictures at a time. :bash:

I'm hoping this works :)

Nick McKees37
01-25-2016, 07:43 AM
We've been working on performing a major update to our forum, and this makes some features inoperable (like the photo gallery).

Please continue to bear with us as we make these (awesome) changes. :dblthumb2:

emmjay
01-25-2016, 08:06 AM
Alright, the method described above seemed to have worked.

Took a lot longer with uploading 3 pics at a time, but something is better than nothing :P

emmjay
01-25-2016, 08:07 AM
We've been working on performing a major update to our forum, and this makes some features inoperable (like the photo gallery).

Please continue to bear with us as we make these (awesome) changes. :dblthumb2:

Thank you as always Nick!

Look forward to the changes :)

emmjay
01-25-2016, 08:39 AM
update: Alright, for some reason I can see all pictures in the thread, but others cannot.

So the above mentioned way is also a no go :(

bill110
01-25-2016, 09:30 AM
update: Alright, for some reason I can see all pictures in the thread, but others cannot.

So the above mentioned way is also a no go :(

It works for me. Also the upload photos seems to work in internet explorer but not in chrome.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Picture11.jpg

emmjay
01-25-2016, 10:35 AM
Hmm, I am using chrome....On a mac though

Update: Tried a different browser. Same problem.

On another note - My display picture on the left is my Old VW, but I changed it a couple days ago, which hasn't gone into affect either.