receipt for its purchase.]

Pictures of this steamer, either at
your Shop or in your Mobile set-up...
whichever is applicable...will also
be appreciated.

Bob

AGOatemywallet
01-24-2016, 08:45 PM
I purchased a refurbished Mytee Firebird, direct from Mytee.

I paid $149.

The receipt is in storage with the Manual for the unit.

Having difficulty uploading photos the last couple of days, so I will PM you a link.

jimmysautodetailing
01-24-2016, 10:03 PM
so heres my story I am retired military. I got a job at the carwash (touchless) here in oak harbor wa 2 years ago. after the first year my boss noticed that I really took pride in working there and and got several good comments how I went the xtra mile drying off there car after it came out of the auto wash. theres only 2 of us that work there the girl works every day mon - fri and I work weekends, shes been there 17 years, anyways I made up some sighns, advertising auto detailing and started cleaning cars, washing waxing detailing the insides. it was a big hit and everybody starting wanting there cars done, a year and a half has gone by I've learned a lot gotmy business license through the state have bought probly 2,000 dollars worth the equiptment. my boss lets me use one of the open bays free of charge, I have access to the giant compressor, water electricity, and free advertising. this is a island, with the naval airstaion whidby island on it . theres a lot of older retirees and tons of military active duty here with all the rain we get and muddy conditions here theres always a car to detail. and theres probly only 3 or 4 detailers here on island. I feel very fortunate to have this opportunity to keep so manys looking good. my budget is around 1500.00.00 im really looking into the 900-c heres the info
Meet the VC 5000-Ci Auto Wash hot detergent injected steamer (also sold as the VS 900-C ). Boasting 72.5 PSI, Hot Soap & Water Injection= 120 Volt, 15A, All Electric steamer with on demand injection soap system and continuous fill! Super Heated Vapor Steam Cleaner, Hot Soap Injection System, 100% Variable Steam Output, Time Saving Continuous Refill Systems, Large Reserve Tanks, Accessories included & More! This unit is Ultra Portable at only 36lbs. 100% Portable, works on a standard household outlet or a generator! The 900-C-RIC goes where you go and is ready when you are. Available Now!

jimmysautodetailing
01-24-2016, 10:05 PM
so I wanna use it to clean the interiors and whatever else it will do for me they look so useful!

vanev
01-25-2016, 09:56 PM
Since you want to get personal...

How much did you spend on yours?
[Please provide picture(s) of the
receipt for its purchase.]

Pictures of this steamer, either at
your Shop or in your Mobile set-up...
whichever is applicable...will also
be appreciated.

Bob

The guy was asking a legitimate question.
It's not your job to direct forum jabs at forum patrons.
You have way too much free time on your hands.

PGBCruiser
01-25-2016, 10:48 PM
jimmysautodetailing, thanks for your service!
Hang in there, you are going to get great advice here on the forum.
It's a good bunch of folks; and Mike Phillips is an encyclopedia of knowledge - always willing to share.
Hope you get some good answers and best of luck with the business!
PGB

jimmysautodetailing
01-25-2016, 10:56 PM
so i decided on this machine, vapormaster 3000, steam cleaners minnesota, durrmaid extractors (http://www.vapormaster3000.com/#!vapor-steam-machines/c11d3)
peter the owner of the company was unbelievable explaining everything about it he sells them services them and is available anytime by phone for questions or problems. and he uses them and gives demos if you live in Minnesota, which im from but moved here to wa state. definatly recommend

PGBCruiser
01-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Great news, hope it works well for you. Keep us posted on the product and your business. When I saw a "Leno's Garage" segment (on youtube) about the value of steam cleaning both interior and exterior, I was very impressed.
Again, thanks for your service!

alphacharlie65
01-26-2016, 12:39 AM
VX 5000, The only way to go. Order it from the guy in Springfield, Missouri. He is the cheapest.

Mike@ShineStruck
01-26-2016, 01:13 AM
VX 5000, The only way to go. Order it from the guy in Springfield, Missouri. He is the cheapest.

Vm3000 looks identical to the vx5000
Vx5000 I know a site that sells it for 680
Best for the money hands down is vapor chief

Mike Phillips
01-26-2016, 10:02 AM
Sorry I'm a little late to this thread but I had my 3-day CR Class and then was off on Monday.

Good luck with your purchase. In the future if anyone wants to know I show the Dupray Hill Injection Steam Cleaner in our detailing class and it's a top notch tool in every way.

For a more entry level price point I recommend the Dupray ONE Plus Steam Cleaner which offers all the benefits and features of the Hill Injection Steam Cleaner but at a much lower price point. Both models offer continuous fill which is a must have feature for any steam cleaner.

Plus the attachments for the Dupray models are what's really important as it's the attachments that enable you to use the steam.

All Dupray Steamers (http://www.autogeek.net/dupray-steam-cleaners.html)

:)