PDA

View Full Version : WGU RW and UWW+

SeanChav
01-24-2016, 10:58 AM
just a random bored question, but has anyone mixed the two before to make a "hybrid" WW spray?.... since they both dilute pretty identical at 3oz to a gallon I was wondering if anyone has mixed up at say 2oz UWW to 1oz Uber.... that way u would get the protection and cleaning of UWW and possibly the gloss and slickness of Uber

Heisenberg
01-24-2016, 11:25 AM
I've thought about trying Polycharger h2o with Wolfgang but it's been out of stock for a while. I might try your method. I wouldn't expect the durability to be very good but it is worth giving a shot.

apthai
01-24-2016, 12:48 PM
I've never used UWW+ but what about adding Wolfgang Spritz Sealant to WGU?

fly07sti
01-24-2016, 02:08 PM
I've never used UWW+ but what about adding Wolfgang Spritz Sealant to WGU?

Just mixed up a gallon of this same mixture. Mixed 3oz of WGU with 4oz of WGSS and it is Very slick! Thanks to BrutalNoodle for this.

apthai
01-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Just mixed up a gallon of this same mixture. Mixed 3oz of WGU with 4oz of WGSS and it is Very slick! Thanks to BrutalNoodle for this.

Nice. I'll have to give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoobertin
01-24-2016, 05:34 PM

So you use this as a detail spray?

jmsc
01-24-2016, 07:21 PM
I know some have mixed different polishes, compound + final finish to cut down dust. I've mixed a QD with a regular shampoo to enhance slickness/gloss. And I've tried Z-2/3/5/Z-FX together to produce a unique Zaino look. I would try a WW plus RW.

fly07sti
01-24-2016, 08:11 PM
So you use this as a detail spray?

Actually as a waterless wash, but can be used as QD also. Have only done once with the spritz sealant in it fwiw.

BrutalNoodle
01-24-2016, 11:27 PM

Thank you for the kind words! :laughing: :props:

SeanChav - I've mixed the two before (3 actually; Blackfire/Uber/UWW+) in a specifically maked bottle, but only because I didn't want to have almost empty bottles or old products laying around. I would then use the mixture on the splash guards and lower panels. That way I would go ahead and mix a fresh batch and proceed to clean without having to over think it. The leftovers get use. No waste. No guilt.