PDA

View Full Version : Sealant and Wax ...an others

Markus72
06-23-2006, 02:04 AM
Hi Guys ..

i use over my Sealants (Liquid Glass , Aristoclass) , an extra Layer of Wax .. Mequiars NXT Techwax or the better Aristoclass Wax .. Somebody know Aristoclass Product here ?.. Itīs Manufactured in Japan . and itīs a white clear Canauba Wax .. it cost round about 100 $ / 89 Euros .. it is expensive , but itīs a brilliant quallity.. Easy on and easy off ... It brings more deep in the Colour.

Now i want to test the Zaino System .. i will remove the Wax and the do the complete "Zaino Process..." .. Did somewone make an extra Layer Wax on Zaino Products , or is it not nessesary ?

i there a good Product at the Market , to remove/cover some little Squirls ?.. i will use it , before i seal the Car ... Because my Colour Layer is not very thick and also in Red... 2 "difficuld" things...?!

ScottB
06-23-2006, 06:23 AM
I would follow the Zaino regimine exactly as it will produce the best results. I would also highly suggest the new Z5Pro over any other sealant within the line. I would not top personally as differences are only wetness, the newer product has nice gloss. Using the catalyst (ZFX) is a slight pain but the durability could be lessoned without it.

Wash -- Polish Z Fusion --- Wipe Down Z6 or Z8 -- Layer Z5Pro -- final prep Z8.

Seperate note, your Aristoclass sounds alot like our Souveran. If you could send me a link offline (PM), I would love to read/study it.