PDA

View Full Version : Prima Hydra Max

Pages : [1] 2

Souldetailer
01-21-2016, 02:55 PM
Just purchased some here at AG, had a nice little sale going along with free shipping. Cha-Ching, done. Bought it upon reviews, all very good. What have you all experienced with this product. Thanks and take care.

Peace,

Darrin

vobro
01-21-2016, 03:14 PM
Do you mean Prima or is this something new?

Souldetailer
01-21-2016, 03:18 PM
No, you are right, brother. Please excuse the brain fart.

Peace,

Darrin

Souldetailer
01-21-2016, 03:21 PM
Whatta ya think Don.

trashmanssd
01-21-2016, 03:27 PM
Hydro Max and Car-Pro Hydro2(at 5/1 6/1 ratio) are the only spray on sealants I have used so far that I consider true stand alone products. All the other sprays I have used I feel make ok to great busters in between a stand alone product.

vobro
01-21-2016, 03:34 PM
It's a winner for sure, good durability,fast and easy application. At that sale price it's a great deal

fly07sti
01-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Whatta ya think Don.

Think it's a nice product. Definitely feels slicker than Sonax BSD, but I prefer Sonax for its longevity and insane water shedding. Hydro is is close second and for the price right now, it's Really Nice!

Souldetailer
01-21-2016, 03:40 PM
It's a winner for sure, good durability,fast and easy application. At that sale price it's a great deal

Exactly what I thought! I've used the wax while you dry or whatever and had excellent results. Figured this was the next step so I pulled the trigger. Thanks, take care.

Peace,

Darrin

Souldetailer
01-21-2016, 03:44 PM
Think it's a nice product. Definitely feels slicker than Sonax BSD, but I prefer Sonax for its longevity and insane water shedding. Hydro is is close second and for the price right now, it's Really Nice!

Thanks Don,

I do love the Sonax BSD, will give this a try and see what we have. Although your usually correct. Take good care buddy.

Peace,

Darrin

pheerix
01-21-2016, 04:51 PM

Ha I would think anything would be slicker than BSD. I've used it a few times and found it to leave a rubbery finish, not slick at all.

Souldetailer
01-21-2016, 04:59 PM
Ha I would think anything would be slicker than BSD. I've used it a few times and found it to leave a rubbery finish, not slick at all.

hmmmmm......

I'd definitely side with Don on this one. Had a very slick feel after using. Maybe it doesn't agree with your Lsp. Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

Pats300zx
01-21-2016, 05:16 PM
Your gonna love Hydro Max. It's a fantastic product.

GSKR
01-21-2016, 05:34 PM
Just purchased some here at AG, had a nice little sale going along with free shipping. Cha-Ching, done. Bought it upon reviews, all very good. What have you all experienced with this product. Thanks and take care.

Peace,

DarrinI bought 10 bottles 3 weeks ago,very good stuff with the exception of attracting bees every time I use it.

fly07sti
01-21-2016, 07:11 PM

It can have that rubbery feeling, similar to PNS, but it sheds water like crazy.

glfnaz
01-21-2016, 07:47 PM
Great product. 3-4 months protection. Simple to use. Spray on, wipe it in until it disappears. Best window sealant I've ever used. You cannot make this stuff streak. Do an entire car exterior in 10 - 15 minutes.
But, it's a bit expensive and the way it separates in the bottle reminds me of Jamba Juice. Just keep shakin it up.

:xyxthumbs: