PDA

View Full Version : A/g Offering Detail Products From Uk!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

trhland
10-02-2007, 07:02 AM
ive been on the uk forums as well latly. and over in the uk they seem to have some really nice high end detailing products that are not avalible here . will a/g ever think of offering these? just a thought.

Dust2Glory
10-02-2007, 08:00 AM
what makes you think products from the U/K are any better than products made in the USA?

6LS2
10-02-2007, 08:06 AM
what makes you think products from the U/K are any better than products made in the USA?

exactly :)

trhland
10-02-2007, 09:47 AM
exactly :)
i never said they were anybetter then products here. in fact a/g stuff is very good i hav e alot of there stuff. what i was saying is that in the uk they offer alot of very nice products . that us as the love of detailing might enjoy!!

6LS2
10-02-2007, 10:07 AM
I wanna see some of these products.. Got any sites that show them man?

P1et
10-02-2007, 10:35 AM
I really want some Dodo Juice!!! I know for a fact that they are looking for a distributor in the US.

AG: this is your chance! I want some Purple Haze!!!

D
10-02-2007, 10:55 AM
ive been on the uk forums as well latly. and over in the uk they seem to have some really nice high end detailing products that are not avalible here . will a/g ever think of offering these? just a thought.

Do you shop anywhere besides AG?

merivavxr
10-02-2007, 11:51 AM
I wanna see some of these products.. Got any sites that show them man?
Try this one fella.

NO LINKS !

Jimmie
10-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah, "Dodo Juice" waxes are getting a lot of good reviews over there.

P1et
10-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah, "Dodo Juice" waxes are getting a lot of good reviews over there.

I am going to wait and see who their partner with in the US. I'm hearing it somehere up North. But in the end, I don't care. If I cannot get my hands on it here, I'm going home to for Christmas anyways, I'll just get a jar there and bring it back.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
10-02-2007, 01:28 PM
I am going to wait and see who their partner with in the US. I'm hearing it somehere up North. But in the end, I don't care. If I cannot get my hands on it here, I'm going home to for Christmas anyways, I 'll just get a jar there and bring it back.

Huh?? You'll get us a jar and bring it back???

Hmmm, that sure would be nice of you..... I've been wanting to try the dodo!!

P1et
10-02-2007, 01:47 PM
My brother lives in London so I'll just have it shipped to his house and them bring it back that way. That's how I got my Megs #16.

It's 32.50 pounds per jar, which is about $66 since the dollar isn't worth much.

trhland
10-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Do you shop anywhere besides AG?
not really i buy some stuff from bulk high volume distributers. but from them i only buy the tire dressing. id love to try the detailing line from the uk but its a pain to ship over here and exspensive . mostly i buy from a/g

D
10-02-2007, 02:42 PM
not really i buy some stuff from bulk high volume distributers. but from them i only buy the tire dressing. id love to try the detailing line from the uk but its a pain to ship over here and exspensive . mostly i buy from a/g

You should try some products from other US stores.

trhland
10-02-2007, 03:01 PM
You should try some products from other US stores.to tell you the truth im happy with a/g ill wait to see if the uk line of detailing chemicals come to the US intill then ill stick with a/g