PDA

View Full Version : Recent Sale Prices for XMT & DP...

Pages : [1] 2

Nick McKees37
01-19-2016, 10:12 AM
I've received several PM's, emails and phone calls the last few weeks regarding the ongoing sale prices for Pinnacle XMT Series and DP Car Care Products and how some products are no longer available (marked "back order" on the website).

A few good examples are...DP Cleanse All, XMT 360 Spray Wax, etc.

Here's the deal

You'll be seeing a lot changes in 2016, some of which include these two brands. What I can say is this: these prices won't last long because once we sell out of any given product from either of these two lines, it won't be coming back dressed the same. ;)

Stay tuned. :dblthumb2:

Mike Honcho
01-19-2016, 10:22 AM
The suspense grows!!!

Desertnate
01-19-2016, 11:25 AM
At a quick glance of the page, that could possibly be the ENTIRE DP line-up!

I hope the DP Interior Surface Protectant doesn't go away (though improvements are always good). I just bought a bottle after using a sample. Great stuff, and it will be my new go-to interior product.

Could the two lines be collapsing into one? With all current PBMG brands running around these days, I could see the smaller ones merging to simplify the line up.

Pats300zx
01-19-2016, 11:54 AM
Drum roll !!!! Im the MANIm the MAN

Jaretr1
01-19-2016, 12:12 PM
Man, and the XMT spray wax was really good, especially at the price point it was at!

roguegeek
01-19-2016, 03:48 PM
Nick, you tease.

The Guz
01-19-2016, 04:29 PM
Some good prices.

DP Poli-Coat for $10 is a steal.

Hoytman
01-19-2016, 04:30 PM
Nick, can we safely assume then that the products in the bottles won't be the same either? LOL!!! An emoticon will do...he he he.

roguegeek
01-19-2016, 04:32 PM
Can't wait to see what happens. I've never really been a fan of the XMT line. I was a fan of DP for a while, but competing products have generally pushed all of my DP product to the back of my shelves. Excited to see some sort of change here.

ScottH
01-19-2016, 04:59 PM
I'm all ears! I love the XMT line, and have recently started using the DP line with the headlight polish and wheel glaze. I'm hoping the products remain as perhaps new/improved XMT and DP products.

Nick when will the suspense end? LOL!

ScottH

Jaretr1
01-19-2016, 06:19 PM
I have been a fan of XMT QD and Spray wax, and XMT360 is by far the easiest AIO to use by machine. There are a few DP products I also liked like the Car Wash, and window cleaner was not bad. It seems most of the XMT polishes and compounds do not have much of a fan base and have been eclipsed by all the new products, so it seems this is probably a long time coming. But overall both of these lines offered decent products at a good value, so hopefully whatever replaces them will do the same.

Bunky
01-19-2016, 06:43 PM
I would suspect a new entry level line with new branding replacing DP and XMT.

axel06
01-19-2016, 07:47 PM
love the xmt pad cleaner ill be purchasing a case load lol

Desertnate
01-20-2016, 10:39 AM
I would suspect a new entry level line with new branding replacing DP and XMT.

That's what I think will happen. They'll pick the best performing/selling items from both lines and then slap a new label in the bottles.

I've not used any XMT products yet, but have their clay in the mail. DP however, I've used a couple products and have been very impressed by all of them.

Nick McKees37
01-20-2016, 10:51 AM
That's what I think will happen. They'll pick the best performing/selling items from both lines and then slap a new label in the bottles.

Some formulas will carry over with little or no changes (a great example would be XMT 360 Spray Wax), while others will benefit from the latest and greatest advancements in chemistry.

I've not used any XMT products yet, but have their clay in the mail. DP however, I've used a couple products and have been very impressed by all of them.

What we've got cooking in the oven will certainly impress you. :dblthumb2: