PDA

View Full Version : Pro Detailer wanted in Auburn, MA

CTYankee
01-18-2016, 04:05 PM
I used to do my own detailing but available time has shrunk even as the personal fleet has expanded.

I'd like to find someone in (or willing to drive to) my area to possibly do interior and exterior detailing on 4 different cars at the rate of one per quarter so that each car gets done once a year.

The cars are located at a business that has a large, well-lit, heated garage. They are:

2012 Ford F-350 Extended Cab, short bed, bronze exterior over tan cloth interior
2012 Mercedes C300 Sport, white exterior over black leather interior
2011 Ford Fusion SEL, blue over black leather interior
2004 Jeep Wrangler, black over gray cloth interior

There are also two classic Mercury Cougars that might become a spring-time detailing job each year if the quality demonstrated on the other cars is good enough for me to be willing to let someone else touch them. <grin>

Thanks for all responses!

haris300
01-18-2016, 07:18 PM
Maybe give AutoNuvo a call? Not sure if they do mobile detailing but they aren't too far from Auburn.

LSNAutoDetailing
01-18-2016, 09:51 PM
Auburn MA is a bit of a haul for me (NH). The closest guy I know is in Methuen MA, and my other buddy who was in Topsfield MA, just moved his operation to Long Island. Too far out of my area for any recommendations. Good luck!

Justin at Final Inspection
01-19-2016, 01:42 AM
I will be moving back to the south shore area in 2 weeks. Will be in the Rochester, Lakeville area. Auburn isn't too bad of a drive. Used to bowl tournaments there!

Feel free to check out my Facebook page in my signature and contact me with any questions.

CTYankee
01-19-2016, 10:04 AM
Thanks, Justin. I'll keep you in mind. Part of what I'm hoping to do is connect with someone in the immediate area because, if they are good, there may be a tie-in potential with our automotive aftermarket business.

CTYankee
01-19-2016, 10:05 AM
Auburn MA is a bit of a haul for me (NH). The closest guy I know is in Methuen MA, and my other buddy who was in Topsfield MA, just moved his operation to Long Island. Too far out of my area for any recommendations. Good luck!

Thanks, Paul!

CTYankee
01-19-2016, 10:08 AM
Maybe give AutoNuvo a call? Not sure if they do mobile detailing but they aren't too far from Auburn.

Thanks, I just checked out their website and will give them a call.