PDA

View Full Version : Want to see Mirror Bright review

AZpolisher15
01-17-2016, 11:40 PM
Anyone use the Mirror Bright Polishing Wax yet? I can hardly wait to read a review. I've got a bottle in my closet, but haven't been able to do a good wash yet (it's below zero here).

The Guz
01-17-2016, 11:46 PM
Anyone use the Mirror Bright Polishing Wax yet? I can hardly wait to read a review. I've got a bottle in my closet, but haven't been able to do a good wash yet (it's below zero here).

Send it to me and I'll get a review up for you. It's nice and sunny here in Southern California :laughing:.

AZpolisher15
01-17-2016, 11:53 PM
Send it to me and I'll get a review up for you. It's nice and sunny here in Southern California :laughing:.

Ha! I'm jealous! I'm tempted to take a drive three hours south next Saturday to try it out!

The Guz
01-18-2016, 12:32 AM
What does the cap look like on the bottle? Is it a squeeze type cap?

roguegeek
01-18-2016, 01:46 AM
I have myself a bottle, but I just did both of our DDs with HD Speed, so I'm not going to be touching the stuff for another 2-3 months.

AZpolisher15
01-18-2016, 01:56 AM
What does the cap look like on the bottle? Is it a squeeze type cap?

It's just a black plastic screw-on cap. With an opening about the size of a Coke bottle. Vintage-y, yes. Convenient, no. The bottle is a non-transparent white plastic. Like a bottle of Advil, though not quite as stiff. I thought I read somewhere that the bottles would be clear. Not the case (nor was I expecting it, as they didn't look clear in any photos).

Um, I'm starting to sound like the rest of you...

AZpolisher15
03-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Bump. Anyone seen any reviews yet? Can't seem to find any. Probably not a good sign...

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-09-2016, 04:56 AM
On youtube there's a mirror bright review.

But not for the polishing wax, I think the detail spray ? If I'm not mistaken.

Search mirror bright meguiars

MattPersman
03-09-2016, 05:55 AM
Wouldn't it be like black or white wax which polish already ?

The Guz
03-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Wouldn't it be like black or white wax which polish already ?

White wax and black wax have polish in them.

Here's more info

Mirror Bright™ Polishing Wax gently polishes painted finishes to reveal maximum gloss, depth of color & mirror-like reflections. Unique natural and synthetic ingredients deliver outstanding wax protection that locks in the shine. Safe for all shiny paint colors and types, including lacquers, enamels and clear coats.

Features:

Saves time by combining cleaning, polishing & waxing into one step
Modern chemistry, but with an old-school vibe

Scent & feel
Easy wipe off
Polymer and carnauba protection

Long-lasting, water beading durability (approaches Ultimate)
Can be hand applied, but maximum paint cleaning is realized when applied with our MT300, DA Power System or similar.
Size: 14 fl oz liquid

Nice one Meguiars! I'm interested to try all the new Mirror Bright products.

How does the Polishing Wax rate in terms of cut vs White Wax and Black Wax?

The Polishing Wax is less aggressive than White Wax but more aggressive than Black Wax.

Nick, based on this does the polishing wax contain SMAT? Or does it do it's thing chemically?

Mirror Bright Polishing Wax utilizes mild SMAT abrasive technology.

Tmcbigblue
05-03-2017, 03:29 AM
Has anyone used the mirror bright polishing wax? There is a liqued and paste version. It looks like it would be a nice product to use when you don't have time to do a full polish job. Thoughts on this product? Thank you!

AZpolisher15
05-03-2017, 04:09 PM
Has anyone used the mirror bright polishing wax? There is a liqued and paste version. It looks like it would be a nice product to use when you don't have time to do a full polish job. Thoughts on this product? Thank you!

It's a nice product with pretty good correction for an AIO. Definitely on the mild end for correction, but it does a decent job. Super easy removal. The only downside is that it stains trim.

Tmcbigblue
05-03-2017, 05:54 PM
How would you describe the shine it leaves?

AZpolisher15
05-03-2017, 09:45 PM
It's very much like Megs ULW in appearance. It has a sealant look. It doesn't darken paint like the Gold Class Carnuba+ or Menz PL.