PDA

View Full Version : i might order the snow foam from the uk!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

trhland
10-01-2007, 07:16 AM
i might be ordering that awesome snow foam thats not avalible here. im waiting on a price and shipping from them . ill have to see how much first ill keep you guys updated

mingraygt
10-01-2007, 07:56 AM
Where are you going to get it from.

king air pilot
10-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Hello,

I was just wondering why itis not available in the USA?

Cheers
Mike

Jimmie
10-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Do you have the PW foam gun Tom? IMO most of that crazy foam that you see on the UK sites is produced more by the foam cannon than the wash. Got to admit that it does look impressive.

Anthony Orosco
10-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Honestly, I have no idea what the big deal is with these foam guns and everyone going bonkers when they see a pic of a car covered in foam.

What gives?

Anthony

D
10-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Removes a significant amount of dirt without touching the paint, thus, reducing swirl marks.

merivavxr
10-01-2007, 12:17 PM
where are you getting it from over here buddy.

trhland
10-01-2007, 01:31 PM
where are you getting it from over here buddy.
autobrite. i emailed them to get a price for a gallon with shipping
also i have a foam gun i hope it works in that . the ones from this site not the power washer one . waiting on email reply nothing yet.the resone i want to try this is do to our winters here were i live when it snows the town workers/dpw put down a ton!!!! of salt and it gets caked all over your car.

2KLS1
10-01-2007, 02:03 PM
Yeah what Jimmie said. From what I understand its not just the soap itself but the foam cannon as well. That and a power washer is what really creates the thick foam that really stick.

merivavxr
10-01-2007, 02:08 PM
autobrite. i emailed them to get a price for a gallon with shipping
also i have a foam gun i hope it works in that . the ones from this site not the power washer one . waiting on email reply nothing yet.the resone i want to try this is do to our winters here were i live when it snows the town workers/dpw put down a ton!!!! of salt and it gets caked all over your car.
Hi Tom,
If you give me the product details you have ordered I will have a good look for you regarding the price and shipping if you wan't me to.

P1et
10-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Even if it didn't add an extra layer of protection on your paint before washing it or loosen up the dirt, it's just one damn cool looking toy!!! Way too much fun.

Truls
10-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Its not the foam alone that makes all the foam, its as much the foam lance, the Snow foam by itself in the foam gun does make lots of foam, but not much more than the DP extrem foam...

Sending you a PM..

ScottB
10-01-2007, 06:07 PM
its not the foam that helps presoak a car and thus remove some contaminents and dirt prior to washing, it is the soap itself.

Truls
10-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Sure, without a good cleaning soap its no point in using a faom gun/lace etc, it want disolve the dirt, but the more it suds when aplyed the longer it stays on the car and the longer it stays on the car the better i disolves the dirt and grime...So you need both to get a good result..

trhland
10-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Sure, without a good cleaning soap its no point in using a faom gun/lace etc, it want disolve the dirt, but the more it suds when aplyed the longer it stays on the car and the longer it stays on the car the better i disolves the dirt and grime...So you need both to get a good result..
and its allso fun blasting the car with foam:D:autowash::p